Period like cramping due to constipation?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by socitycourty, Nov 16, 2011.

1. socitycourty

socitycourty Guest

So recently (I'm almost 10 weeks) I have not been going #2 very much. When I do, I will have mild period type cramps before or after I go. I am also still spotting light brown mucus but that is due to my SCH and also I noticed a little more spotting when I have to take a #2.

Sorry for the TMI! I'm just so worried about everything:dohh:

2. babypeanut25

babypeanut25 mama of 2 boys!

Im not spotting but i so get cramps that are like a light version of my period cramps when i have to #2 or i have gas.

3. petitpas

petitpas ......

It is normal that if you do have spotting more comes out when you have a BM. You are squeezing the whole area after all.

4. Tisiphonie

Tisiphonie Well-Known Member

Agree with the PP! When it's been a long time since my last #2 I have some cramping too. And I'm not spotting this time, but with previous pregnancies I spotted after going a particularly...hard...#2. So very very normal :)

5. socitycourty

socitycourty Guest

I was more worried about the cramping. It seems to be gone now. Of course until I have to "go" again LOL