Period-like cramps 9 1/2 weeks?

newblue82

Reaction score
Hey ladies. I make 10 weeks on Tuesday but the last few days I've been having some noticeable period-like cramps, no spotting or bleeding though. Also anyone else have a pulling or stretching sensation in their lady bits? Just wondering if this normal...

I've been going through sensations like that since about 5 weeks. My minwife says its normal. Just growing pains!

I have the odd twinge, got them at the moment. I'm hoping its just abit of stretching!

Hi Honey,

I'm 9 1/2 too and have had period type cramps for around a week on and off but also some brown spotting when I wipe every day for around 3 days now :(

Midwife said both are quite normal though due to rapid growth so I'm trying not to worry! Saw strong heartbeat at 9 weeks so hoping everything is OK!!

xx

ive had the odd few this week as well as sharp ligament pains in my right side. i'm almost 8 weeks

I have cramping all the time, but its just constipation I think!

i got cramping quite regularly till 6 weeks, then nothing until now, and now i get occasional cramping, and also very mild shooting/pulling pains in my vagina weirdy.
i also get cramps that i do think are down to constipation or a ''full bladder''.

as long as there is no blood, and its bareable i think its all normal.

I had these on and off all the time when i was pregnant until second tri - its nothing to worry about at all xx

I had these weeks 5 - 8 then they stopped then I had them weeks 10 - 11. Dull lower belly aches that felt like pushing from the inside and lower back ache. Mid wife said all ok and Dr has had a feel via my tummy and said nothing to worry about. Sometimes they are worse if I need the loo. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->