• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Period like cramps at 8 weeks

I am just over 7 weeks and still getting cramps pretty much every day. I get the impression it is normal but not sure how much and for how long

Yep! Totally normal! If they are seriously uncomfortable, or accmpanied by beelding, you need to get the checked out asap. I cramped all the way through with DS, and they've only really just worn off now with this pregnancy
xxx

cheers guys i do have 2 kids but that was 8 and 6 years ago and dont remember getting any with them, i had a scan on thursday and everything was ok then.

hiya in my pregnancy i had period like cramps solid till i was 10wks , sometimes really bad ! if u have any bleeding then get checked otherwise they r quite normal hun , ps my baby is now 15mths old ;)

I am sure I read somewhere they are especially common around the time your period would have been due and it's down to hormone levels being slightly lower, nothing to worry about on their own though :)

Hi

Glad read this, as i am in y 6th week and keep getting cramps, trouble is i know probably normal but still does not stop me worrying

I had this for about 4 -5 days last week, it seems to have passed now but they were exactly the same as my normal period pains, I don't think you need to worry unless you have bleeding as well

I keep getting cramps and it ends up being either gas or my bladder needs emptying and I don't even realize it

Yup - all part of either constipation or stretching/changes! They will come and go from time to time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"