Period like cramps?

FlumpsMamma

4yo and preg 1st tri
Reaction score
Hi all, I've just received a very strong bfp but instantly seemed to get period like cramps I'm due on my period between today and the 4th. Did anyone else get period like cramps and slight cramps in their backs when they first found out they were pregnant?

Def normal hun iv had it with all mine..and still worry but its fine xxx

I had cramps and back pain with DD, and cramps/back pain have been really my only symptom so far with this one. My period is due today and I woke up to period cramps; I figure it's just my body revving up for the pregnancy. :)

(I'm still obsessively checking the toilet paper when I use the bathroom though! :dohh:)

Thank you both, hats made me feel a lot better. And kitteh_kat if all goes well with me we have the same due date :)

I had really weird cramps during implantation and every pregnancy symptom. I was scared I would miscarry because the cramps came in intervalls, felt as if something was pushing down and my legs felt tingly.

My cramps are getting a little worse. In July I had an early miscarriage on the day that the doctor confirmed my pregnancy and I remember having cramps that day. I asked her and she said it was fine, then while I was visiting my dying nana I started to bleed rather heavily. It was horrible and now I'm worried it's going to happen again :(

Flumps my cramps were so bad I thought they were my period and was taking nurofen! Then when I didn't get my period a few days later I tested! Was shocked to see positive test!!

I had it with my first but this go around still feels fairly normal with minor cramping and back pain. I am in constant fear of wiping though. Lol

I did a second test this morning and the line was a lot more faint than yesterday's which has me worried and my cramps have gotten worse. I really hope this wasn't just a chem pregnancy :( I've told oh we will wait a week and see what happens but I'm not getting my hopes up just incase I was so devastated last time all I did was cry. I'm determined this time not to get in that state if it doesn't stick

I wouldn't worry too much about the line being lighter, could just be less dye in the test compared to yesterday's, or your urine is more diluted today. :hugs:

Hi guys Ill join in....I am super scared everytime i go the bathroom. Smallfcfry I think we are due on teh same date :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->