period like lower backache - no tightenings!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Eltjuh, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Eltjuh

Eltjuh Mum to Lucas and Logan

Anyone else experiencing period like backache, but no stomach tightenings??

We've just been to antenatal and then went to mcdonalds and when we got to mcdonalds my lower back started hurting, like I get quite often when I'm about to have my period or having my period. And a sort of cramp/pain all around my pelvis aswell.... But I'm not getting any stomach tightenings - as far as I'm aware anyway.... And I've got the backache again now that I'm home.

Could this mean something, or maybe it's just from walking in the cold?? (though obviously I was wearing clothes ;) and a coat and everything)

2. moma

moma Well-Known Member

ive been like it tonight to, its my first ive not got a clue sorry but like to see any replys xx

3. n3wmum

n3wmum Guest

I have been having period pains and backache for a few days, even some contractions two days ago but has all stopped now. I am due today so hoping it is a sign of something happening, but looks like i am destined to go overdue

4. courtney89

courtney89 Well-Known Member

I have been having back cramping/peroid pains for about 2 weeks now. Ive been told its totally normal. Wish they would stop though cause they do get annoying >.<

5. Eltjuh

Eltjuh Mum to Lucas and Logan

It seems to be quite constant, but sometimes it does get worse and then eases off a bit after about a minute or so.
    Hoping it's the start of something but don't really wanna get my hopes up either......

Wish it was a bit easier to tell whether this is it or not!!
    Guess I'll have to keep an eye out for a show or waters :p

6. mrs_park

mrs_park Mummy to THREE BOYS!

I've been having these sorts of pains for a while now. Mw said its all normal.

7. hunnyb

hunnyb Pregnant-2nd trimester

been getting the same would love to know if its the start of something too...we will find out very soon! x