Period like pains at 38.4 weeks?

crazyguider

Reaction score
I had an awful nights sleep last night and I have woken this morning with a constant dull ache in my backand period pain in my hips and legs
the baby is active. I have a dull pushing feeling going info my coccyx

Do u think this is the start or am I wishful thinking
I have dropped and had lightening
but no plug or waters yet

hi hun i know you already replyed to my post but "snap" i feel just the same.... i reallllly hope its not another crual trick our bubs are playing on us... how you feeling now...

didnt want to r & r but wanted to say good luck to both of you and hope this is it.xx

I keep getting this then it just stops :-( good luck though, hope it is the start for you! X

I could of wrote this post I feel the same so I walked the kiddies to school but now I feel ok again :( good luck to u both :hugs:

I am geting this too. I am seeing my MW in 2 hours so i will report back with what she thinks xx

I've had this on and off for weeks, so I think it is a sign that things are moving in the right direction, but not necessarily that anything is imminent unfortunately.

Fingers crossed although our bodies do like to tease us don't they!!! :dohh:

I am geting this too. I am seeing my MW in 2 hours so i will report back with what she thinks xx

ohhh thanks i love posative replys makes me feel better lol x

No probs. :thumbup:

It took me a while to get sleep last night and had a very very broken sleep aswell because of the pains i was getting. Over the last few days i have had more intense period pains both tummy and even more so my back. I have also had an increase in discharge, always feeling wet. My boobs have started to get sensitive again and extra leakage there too. I have also had some sensations across the top and middle of my bump. Im actually getting some of those sensations now across the middle of my bump. Baby has been extra extra active too, to the point where i have joked with my husband that he is trying to escape! Also, last night when i turned over in bed, i screamed out with the pain that i got in my pubic area... it was like i had pulled a muscle or something... god knows what that was. xx

Right, well i have been to the MW and explained how and what i have been feeling and my baby has now started to engage so she has put them pains down to this. Are your babies fully engaged now? xx

Right, well i have been to the MW and explained how and what i have been feeling and my baby has now started to engage so she has put them pains down to this. Are your babies fully engaged now? xx

well at my last MW app i was 2/5 engaged but feel fully now.... but ill see tomorrow so im guessing its down to baby burrowing down then lol thanks hun

well at my last MW app i was 2/5 engaged but feel fully now.... but ill see tomorrow so im guessing its down to baby burrowing down then lol thanks hun

im betting your LO has been pushing further down then :thumbup: which is good!! I feel really excited that my LO has now started to engage! :happydance: Bring on the pains! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->