period like pains but no blood! Really scared!

MrsQ

Mummy to Mikey and bump
Reaction score
Touch wood I havent had ANY blood yet whatsoever but today I am having period like pains and I am really scared!

Please advise me!
x

dont worry i had those doctor told me its the womb expanding making room for baby still get the pains now but he reassured me its all normal x

thank FOOOOK i have been nearly in tears here. god these babies dont know how much stress they cause lol.

Its amazing how much you love something already!
x

I still get period pains every month when my period would actually be due, might even be that?

yeah like been said, just everything stretching.
try not to stress out about it, aint going make situation any better tbh.
unless theres blood, just try get comfy or something lol.
i had some bad 1's last night in my lower back.

I have had horrible and frequent cramping all through my pregnancy so far. It scared me to death and made me feel as if something was wrong but my baby is just fine. No worries hun unless you are bleeding. :)

take a bath or sit with a hot water bottle seems to help period type pains dont worry unles theres blood you have nothing to worry about lol x

i went to the ER 2 days ago for that actually .. period like pains .. they ran blood tests .. and took an ultrasound and everything came back fine .. said it was my basically my baby growing inside of me and the womb expanding. so no worries ... but if your still scared try going to the doctors .. so you know for yourself everythings fine.

I had that a few times so far, and everything was ok. It really, really, really felt like a bad period coming on!!! I was so sad and scared! It was around 5 weeks I think. I saw my baby on the ultrasound at 9 weeks and it was bopping around just as happy as can be. So don't fret!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"