Period Like pains??

nessajane

Reaction score
Morning girls,

Iv'e been having mild period like pains this morning off and on and was wondering if this is stretching pains still?

Any one else had these at my stage?? xx

I get them every now and again..like they come and go..its normal its just your body changing/stretching etc..If they get really bad tho mabye give the mw a ring?

I get them every now and again..like they come and go..its normal its just your body changing/stretching etc..If they get really bad tho mabye give the mw a ring?

they are not really painfull just a dull ache :(
but yeah if they get worse ill give mw a ring!! thanks :D XX

Yeh thats what i get, they just come and go..i told my mw and she said they were normal, so nothing to worry about just another joy of pregnancy :)

Ive had some dull achey pains lately, not period cramps as such though. Ive just put it down to LO moving and perhaps starting to get into position

Sounds like stretching pain. I had this and in fact still do!!!

I've been having pains like this but now mine are tightenings like braxton hicks and really hurt. (I think as I have already had a child braxton hicks are stronger second time around)

I think its just your body getting 'ready' and stretching pains. Unless they get worse i wouldnt worry x

hope it gets better. :hugs:

I have had "pains", some that replicate period pains and others I have no clue, throughout my whole pregnancy. I think they are just preparation pains!

keep us posted though!

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"