Period & Negative Test?

worried45

Reaction score
So I spoke to a few lovely people on here last week about my dilemma but I just wanna follow up and get some more opinions because I'm having horrible anxiety.
Although I have never had sex or any kind of direct genital to genital contact, I've enaged in fingering. He usually always washes hands if he touched his penis before me and he has never ejaculated before fingering me. I ovulated around Dec 30th and enganged in fingering a few days surrounding it. We are afraid one time in the heat of the moment he touched himself and might have had some pre-ejaculate on his fingers and then touched me without washing his hands.
I stressed over it for a good 2 weeks but I got my "period" as projected 6 days ago. Not my usual bleeding but it was enough that I was able to fill but not soak 3 tampons and fill a few pads. Blood was always bright red and I passed some dark looking circles in my blood when I went to the bathroom. I read a lot about deciudal bleeding so I panicked.
Also I'm having slightly sore breasts if you touch the sides and bottom. Not throbbing just if you touch certain spots it hurts a little
After 5 days of bleeding it just ended today so I took a pregnancy test. I'm technically about 19 DPO and it came up negative. Do you think it's accurate and it was my period?

I'd say that's was more than likely your period as usual. My breast hurt sometime before I am on until a few days after, but not all the time. You could always retest in a week or two but I'm almost certain your not pregnant xx

I'd say it's safe to say your not pregnant Hun. 5 days of bleeding is a fair amount and yes spotting is common in early pregnancy but yours sounds a bit more than that. I would personally believe the negative tests. If your really worried though I'd pop and see a doctor, think he would be able to reassure you that you aren't pregnant and put your mind at rest.

Hey you! Sorry you're still stressed about it. At this point, if you are testing negative and given your sexual history I can say 100% you are not pregnant. False negatives this late are rare. PMS and pregnancy symptoms can be very similar, and if you are working yourself up thinking you might be pregnant every little thing will seem like an early pregnancy symptom. I know it's scary, I've been in your shoes. Take a deep breath, you are not pregnant. If a part of you was kind of hoping that maybe you were, hugs. Because I know that feeling, too, when the what ifs start playing and you start getting attached to the idea. Your time will come. Take it from someone who is facing this alone right now, keep taking precautions to make sure it comes at a time that is right for you. Best of luck, and maybe one day we'll see you back here with a big smile because you got the BFP you were planning and hoping for. :) Sorry if this came off too mothery

You bled, you got negative tests, and you haven't had sex.
I'm sorry you're stressing about this, but I honestly don't think anybody here is going to give you any different opinions, especially after so much time as passed and the tests are still negative.
Are you wanting to be pregnant? You sound like me when I wanted to be pregnant but deep down knew I wasn't. I just wanted someone to tell me I was because I knew the most reliable options - a test and a doctor wouldn't :/
Five days of bleeding was your period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->