• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

period or not

laurenntrewen

Reaction score
hi ladies,

this is my first post since we found out that our pregnancy in january was only hormones been picked up from our miscarriage in november.

i had my last period on the 26th november and thats what made me think i was pregnant in jan, after many trips to the doctors and getting my self in a mess i settled for not having an answer for not having a period for nearly 6 months, over the past few days ive had sickness and tummy cramps and i just thought it was a bug but monday morning i woke up to a pink mark in my knicker (sorry if tmi) and then i went to the loo and there was some pink discharge, as the day continued the discharge become more prominent, and now its thursday and ive had my first PERIOD since november, i stopped the pill in early september and then bled sept, part of oct while preg then the 26th nov then nothing until now, is this just the pill wearing off and hormones going back to normal
? and when can we start TTC

just to add weve got a consultants appointment on 4th june to see the consultant ob gyny and i was on the pill for 5 years

any help will be much appreciated

lots of love

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back