period or pregnancy ?

fulltimemommy

Reaction score
Hi all
could rele do with some advice...I usally have my period around the 19th/20th of each month but this month it came 5 days early and only lasted one day at a medium flow.have been having the few early pregnancy symptoms like headache,frequently needin the loo minor sickness feeling, eating alot more , extreme tiredness, lower abdominal cramps and in my uterus im sure I can feel a tingling in my tummy my emotions r everwere atm got alot goin on rele lol but my period was due yesterday and didnt turn up so I took a clear blue pregnancy test which came back negative agen no sign of period today but still feeling these symptoms can enyone give me advice I never felt non of this with my son befor I found out. Any advice would b rele appreciated x

Why don't you try taking a HPT? The bleed you had could've been implantation. I would if I were you go and get a test just to make sure. Good luck hun!!!

Thank you for your reply I have already taken 2 tests 1 own brand lloyds pharmacy and one clear blue this was taken yesterday the lloyds test didnt work and the clear blue came back negative do you reckon its worth waiting a few more days then take another ?

Yeah wait a couple of days and test again... Hope it's +

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->