Period Or Pregnant?

DeeStar03

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone has felt period symptoms and never got their period and were pregnant???

Lately I'm soo emotional and yesterday my DH and I went out for breakfast and I ordered 2 MEALS!! I never do that.... I felt like a fat pig!! but it was such yummy food! and then last night I was watching a show about some guy babysitting his friends dog... and his friend came to get the dog back and I just started crying cause the dog didn't want to leave!!!

Anyway... today my bbs are a little sore.... had some mild cramping but it went away...

Today I bought an E.P.T test that tests 5 days before a missed period... and I should've used morning urine.. cause they say its the strongest.. but I didn't and I'd show you a pic of it but my camera is broke.. so I will do my best to describe it..

It was a faint neg. line and then the reference line was dark blue.. and then I waited some more and it looks like theres another faint line down the middle.. I don't know if its my eyes... but I showed my co-worker and she thinks theres still hope... I'm due sometime tomorrow through Friday (14th of Sept)

Just wanted to know if anyone else felt these symptoms and was pregnant? or did get their period??? Any Help LADIES?!?!?

AF symptoms and PG symptoms are very similar so it can be hard to tell which is which.
If you are getting signs that you dont normally get then that can be a good sign :D

As for testing, FMU is def best ;)

I could use some help with this too.. I've been hoping for a BFP since my last period ended (aug17) and all this week have been having normal period symptoms. (cramps, headache, tender breasts) Then today some light spotting... I'm assuming I started my period, and it's just light for the first day. Any input? Can I still be pregnant? Please? :)

Oh yea, I agree with DeeStar.. I'm an emotional wreck! I cried when I saw the tiny bit of blood, I cried while watching a sitcom in which someone had a baby, I cried because my husband said he didn't think my boobs were bigger (I think I've lost my mind!!!)

Its Ok Launi!!! I will hope for you!!!! is it red blood?? or a brownish color???

and ARCANEGIRL... was is FMU ????

FMU - first morning urine

PG & period symptoms exactly the same ... head wreck!!!

Good luck girls x

FMU - first morning urine

PG & period symptoms exactly the same ... head wreck!!!

Good luck girls x

Wobbles.... you felt the same things?? like your period was coming and it just never did?

I was soooo busy moving and knew I had a BFP before my period was due and felt fine then a day or 2 after AF was due I felt like I was about to come on my period - may have been before if I wasn't pre-occupied because we moved on the day my period was due exactly. Whole pregnancy I feel the :witch: feeling.

DeeStar~ it's kinda a mix of red and brown. Almost normal period blood. I think I'm just full of wishful thinking and hoping that these sypmtoms are a pregnancy, when they're really the same every month.

Launi you had spotting & it stopped? If not I would class it as AF unless it stops and doesn't get heavier.

Launi you had spotting & it stopped? If not I would class it as AF unless it stops and doesn't get heavier.

I had spotting this morning, nothing since. What's AF? :blush: I'm still trying to figure out all the abbreviations around here.

Ohh so sorry Launi!!!! .. You'll get your BFP Soooonnn!!!!!!

I had spotting this morning, nothing since. What's AF? :blush: I'm still trying to figure out all the abbreviations around here.
Something unusal for you??

AF ... auntie flow, period, :witch:

lol :D

Yes it was unusual... and sorry.. haha sometimes I think too hard about what y'all say.

DeeStar~ sorry for stealing your thread. I was actually about to start one too.

Yes it was unusual... and sorry.. haha sometimes I think too hard about what y'all say.

DeeStar~ sorry for stealing your thread. I was actually about to start one too.

Haha its ok... someone will eventually answer my questions.... I HOPE!

I did ... or I missed something? lol

AF = aunt flo = slang for period

I was convinced, both times when I was PG that AF was on her way

Wobbles you answered me.. thank you! ... Im going to test on Saturday morning... it just so happens to be my DH and I's ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!! So lets pray that AF STAYS FAR FAR AWAY!!!

This is going to be a loooonnnnnggggg week!!

:hugs: for both you girls....The first month I was TTC, I had myself so convenced I was pregnant that I read into every PMS symptom. I cried so hard when The Witch got me. Try to relax during the 2 Week Wait (2ww) Try not to read into anything....Now that you are focusing on your bodies more while TTC, you will start to notice PMS symptoms you never really paid any attention to before. Best of Luck to Both of you.....

:hugs: & :dust:

When I was pg with Ella I was so convinced that my period was going to come, deep down I knew I was pg, even before I had tested I knew that the test was gonig to read positive, its hard to explain but I just felt 'different'.

Yet at the same time I kept getting period pains and I kept going to the toilet expecting to see blood,but it never came!

Good luck both of you

p.s I was EXTREMELY emotional too, I cried at silly things like when people got through on X-factor!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"