Period Or Pregnant?

hahaha!! Thank you both SUZ & LAUZ!!!

I do have a feeling I am pregnant... I really do... I feel different.. I know what you mean when you say that LAUZ.... its true!.. you just "Know!"

Today.. is Tuesday 9/11... and Im supposed to get my period today if Im a 24 day cycle... BUT I'm giving it until Friday and I refuse to test anymore! I just can't do it!! so if nothing comes by Friday I will be testing first thing Saturday morning!! WISH ME LUCK ALL!!! :)

Good luck DeeStar!!!! I really really hope for a BFP for you!!!

(mine is my wonderful AF... no baby for me yet.)

Good luck DeeStar!!!! I really really hope for a BFP for you!!!

(mine is my wonderful AF... no baby for me yet.)

Aww!! Maybe next month Launi!!!! Don;t give up!!!!

:dust: for you!!!!

I'll keep you all posted... :witch: is due today through Friday... so far nothing... I hope there's still hope!!!

I am currently TTC and its killing me! Everyone says, "Just quit trying or thinking about it and it will happen." Nearly impossible. Funny thing is the first month we were TTC I was sure I was Pg and I took a million tests, but then my AF came and I was totally bummed out. Last month I never even tested! I just knew I wasn't Pg. Didn't worry or stress out, but I just knew I wasn't. This month has been fine until the last week and 1/2 or so. I am due for AF any minute now, but she hasn't come yet. I am extremely emotional (crying/edgy), I am so bloated I can barely fit my jeans (and I'm a farily small woman), and I just have a strange feeling about me. No sore boobs or anything else. I will test in a few days when I will officially be "late". I am just so scared I will have AF by then.

Oooh I'm glad I'm not the only one... I've been feeling like a tired achy nauseaus emotional wreck the last week, way different than usual while waiting for AF (Aunt Flo = period). Plus I had food cravings!

And then today... light brown spotting. I cried.

But... It's light. Fingers still kind of crossed. Even though it's not planned or perfect timing.

@StarlitHome
Hopefully you are Pg! My fingers are crossed for you. Even if its not planned its still an amazing feeling when you think you may be. I am trying and its not easy watching bopth of my sisters be pg and now TWO of my close friends are! Ugh! I'm like, "Why not me??". Its so crappy to play the waiting game. I, myself, have never been pg before. I ended up on this thread because I was searching for period symptoms and pg. I have had a few random cramps here and there, but from everything I read it is both a pms symptom as well as pg. Lol, why can't it just be black and white?! I have convinced myself to not test before Friday (9/3/2010) although I almost tested this morning, lol. I just don't wanna see a neg and get all bummed. At least right now I have hope :) I am hoping for you too. From what I understand, light spotting can be implantation bleeding. As long as it doesn't get too heavy you may be??

i really hope i dont get it i have a 15month allready and would love to have another baby i dont have many symptoms i had cramping after ovulation which could be implantation cramps.. i hope.. i go to bathroom more often (at night) lower back pain and headaches.. iv taken two test already and got a BFN but again AF not quite due yet !!

Ok ladies....AF was expected Wednesday....I'm experiencing very light bleeding that is really dark...kind of like dried blood. Im usually very heavy having to change every 5-6 hours but this isn't even enough to wear anything but a liner. I've been experiencing symptoms like runny nose very tired, breats hurt, and nausea...what do y'all think? Could I possibly be pregnant? I tested Wednesday and it was BFN but perhaps it was too early?

Hi i have a question i was 3 days lat on my period and got it today bad cramps and all but very light bleeding and i always get very heavy bleeding and that was around 2 today and now its around 10 and the cramps are almost gone and the bleeding has almost stopped. Before i had this i have been naesus, and really strange light cramps for 4 days and if i smell i ot eat something i feel very sick. my bf just got back from the army almost 2 weeks ago so if i am pregnant i would be only a week and a half but i was wondering is it normal for it seems like your period but not your period???? oh and i have taken 2 pregnancy test and there were both neg.

Hi i have a question i was 3 days lat on my period and got it today bad cramps and all but very light bleeding and i always get very heavy bleeding and that was around 2 today and now its around 10 and the cramps are almost gone and the bleeding has almost stopped. Before i had this i have been naesus, and really strange light cramps for 4 days and if i smell i ot eat something i feel very sick. my bf just got back from the army almost 2 weeks ago so if i am pregnant i would be only a week and a half but i was wondering is it normal for it seems like your period but not your period???? oh and i have taken 2 pregnancy test and there were both neg.

Welcome to the site for starters, um yes it could be normal. If you're actively ttc it could be stress related (or not) especially considering your bf is back after what I assume is a good long while. Give it a week, then take another test with first morning urine, that is the stuff right after you get out of bed. If you sleep weird hours, try "holding it" for atleast 3-4 hours then take the test.
I wish you luck! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->