Period pains a week early?! Update :-)

Yo_Yo

Reaction score
My af isn't due for another 6/7 days. But I have definite af pains. Periods very regular.

Does anyone gets this?

Don't normally get it this early of at all :shrug:

The witch best not come early (or at all lol)

Perhaps you are ovulating late (or for a second time this cycle)?

The witch better not come knockin this early!!! Good luck x

Got no opk sticks so can't test!

Could be though!

Yep-af can get lost if she's coming early! Lol

It could be late implantation with my 2nd son i got pains and af right on time it only lasted 3 days tho so i thought i was having a short period because nothing was different.got cramps bleeding just 3 days when i usually have af for 5 my sister said i was pregnant but i didn't believe her but took a pregnancy test anyway negative the next month i didn't come on when af was due i took pregnancy test positive within seconds went to the hospital i was 6 weeks pregnant! so he didn't implant until the day af was due.

Just wanted to update, as I know many of you think your definitely out when you get af type cramps-well I got my bfp on Monday!

So if your getting these cramps, could be implantation cramps, not af!

:)

Thanks!
Baby dust to everyone :)

Just wanted to update, as I know many of you think your definitely out when you get af type cramps-well I got my bfp on Monday!

So if your getting these cramps, could be implantation cramps, not af!

:)

Congratulations happy 9 months x

congrats yo-yo!! i remember chatting with you in the wttc for no.3 thread we had.

we are ttc but af just arrived so im out this cycle. :(

hope your pregnancy goes smoothly and good luck with 3 kiddies x

See congratulating yo yo i told u everyone is differenti know it happened to me :)

Thanks everyone :)
Everyone's so lovely in TTC.
Sure I will see you in tri 1 forum soon

Ps I highly recommend conceive plus to anyone considering it. I used it every time.

Good luck x

Many congratulations with bfp!

Unfortunately I don't think early cramps can say much about whether you'll be getting a bfp or not though. I often get cramps in the week up to my period. Never usually as bad as once af arrives but still pretty noticeable. So, for me at least, having cramps in the week up to my af is just a pms symptom. I suppose it's about getting to know your cycle and what is normal for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->