period pains at 37 weeks anyone?

ProudMum

Reaction score
Pains in back and lower ab... period type cramping.
Anyone else?

I had a bit of that the other day.

It can be a sign of labour.
xx

I have had period cramps for over 3 weeks now. Nothing has come of them. My doctor said they were just another way my body was preparing for labor. My body obviously needs a lot of preparing and a lot of time!

I've had them my entire pregnancy. Nothing serious, maybe they are Braxton Hicks?

I had it around that time too. I think it is when LO is moving lower. Could also be an early sign of labor.

I've had them the last week or so - only taking the rlt every other day now as made it so much more painful! Dr and mw both said it's just a gd sign body getting ready

I've had period pains all the way through! But maybe at your stage, its a sign of impending labour. Exciting! x

Yep i've had them the last few weeks, lot more frequently the last few days, all good sign's your body's getting ready :D

I get them all the time..it can be a symptom of BH / labour or just the cervix dilating and effacing according to my midwife. It's so uncomfy..but I smile when I get it cos if my cervix is favourable tomorrow I get to get induced hehe :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->