Period pains?

Becyboo__x

Reaction score
What does it mean if im getting period pain feeling? its all down below feels like a niggling pain if that makes sense i cant explain properley but i dont think its BH's as iv had them before and feel so much different .. these just are in my lady area and feel like if it carrys on itll go into cramps.. :shrug:

x

Iv been getting the same for the last few days hun Midwife said its babys head trying too engage, hes 4/5ths atm did they tell you what Jace was last time you went? xx

Yea I spoke to my midwife today about my cramping and she said it's probably just the baby moving further down :)

Mine feel like I'm about to come on or somthing! First time it happened I was like wtf i feel like I'm gonna start AF sooon!

xxx

im 4/5ths too :) i read in my notes what it ment and it says only slightly on the brim i thought be abit more then that lol i think im just not used to head being engaged cause iv been feeling it few days now but feels like hes pushing alot like hes just going to burst out :rofl: x

hes probably just gone further in might be more like 3/5ths now :p lucky u anyway 2nd babys arnt supposed too engage properly untill labour haha

She said to me on wednesday that hes 4/5ths but he might go to 3/5ths cause i about died when she feelt where he was cause she pressed down and she told me it would be tender .. and i about jumped off the bed thing lol! but since iv been there hes just been pushing alot :| .. least i know he could stay like the same amount engaged for ages or become unengaged not like i want him to lol but im not ready for labour just yet :haha: x

i got this tonight aswell, but sure my lo isnt engaging just yet? Dunno what else it is lol :lol: x

im the same, and backache to boot, really painful backache.

haha im glad im not the only one who almost jumped off the bed when examined!! :rofl:
it really hurt! :( i wasn't expecting that, because it had never been so tender!

i wasn't even warned :p how rude.

hope he's getting comfy when you get seen next :) xxxx

Wel i dont get seen again til im nearly 38 weeks! weird that is seems ages away for me lol but i think by then he should be even more engaged but family have a thing to scare me and say hell come on christmas day or new years day! so ill be waking up making sure my waters havent gone or anything :haha:

It feels like hes digging further down just about most of the day and then he much be pushing on my hip! cause my hip ends up hurting lol he needs to behave again and sit still cause ever move seems to make me flinch lately lol x

Mw told me it was baby moving down. First time it happened I thought I was going into labour!!!

Yeah i keep thinking that :dohh: iv getting really bad BH's now aswell as my hip hurting and him pushing on my pelvis! :cry: god when it comes to labour im guna be a right wimp! :haha:

yeh becy new years day sounds good too me :) i'm aiming for new years eve atm haha gunna spoil everyones new year piss up ! mwhahaha

Ill be 37 weeks on new years day so be alright on that day! least everyone in family will be up til god knows what time new years morning :haha:

im 37 weeks on the 30th but i'll wait till the 1st for you! haha

ok but if i get too 40 weeks im not waiting another 2 days for u to catch up ok? :rofl:

:rofl:
FINE!! lol no i dont blame you i hope im not overdue i think itll drive me insane!

just adding a bit more... and gatecrashing the thread a bit becy!

- my back is KILLING it's worse today than it has been... and when i had sciatica it was really sore... but this is silly, when i get up from sitting if i don't straighten out quick enough it makes me want to cry :(

anyone else got this?

im putting it down to baby pushing downwards.
also my left buttock is hurting from the ache. x

I have had period type feelings for the last few days, was getting worried about what it was. I haven't been told baby is engaged yet so I am hoping that baby is now going further down :)

just adding a bit more... and gatecrashing the thread a bit becy!

- my back is KILLING it's worse today than it has been... and when i had sciatica it was really sore... but this is silly, when i get up from sitting if i don't straighten out quick enough it makes me want to cry :(

anyone else got this?

im putting it down to baby pushing downwards.
also my left buttock is hurting from the ache. x

I had this the other day hun, pain in groin and then down buttock, I went back to bed for an hour and it went. The catching pain you are talking about is horrible, I used to get that after my first pg, it takes your breath away.

Good post and reassuring, I am 35 weeks and I too have had the cramping and back pains, I thought I had better get a move on with my spring cleaning, just in case.

And what is it with people who keep telling you, the baby could come early???? No, we are not ready yet thanks, I have too much to do!!!!:growlmad:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->