Period pains??

Lizzie Lou

Reaction score
Just wondering whether anyone else is getting period type feelings? I haven't got cramping or that really strong period pain that I would normally associate with that time of the month and it's not constant, but I keep getting these vague really dull feelings like I'm about to come on...

I'm around 6 weeks although could be earlier as scan only showed 5wks.

Yes I Had These And Still Get Them Now

i got them really bad with my first pregnancy, its just everything stretching and loosening up it normally goes after 12 weeks or so ,but can make you nervous when it first happens.

Dont worry honey i got them when i was at your stage its normal, they come and go you prob have a mixture of trapped wind and your uterus is expanding. D x

phew!!!!! Thanks! The weird thing is that the Dr said that cos of these feelings I am likely to mc in the next couple of days but I really don't feel like I am - maybe I didn't explain properly that they weren't like proper period pains...

I get them on and off sometimes to the point where i have to take paracetamol even now im 29 weeks.Went and told my MW and she said with me its either baby laying down in my pelvis or Braxton Hicks coz i was getting them in my back.I also remeber getting them in the first tri as well not as painful but i was also told its your uterus streatching so not to worrry.

yeah its completely normal hun, its just everything stretching and making room for bubs.
Your likely to get them for the next 6 weeks or so atleast x

I think thats normal hun , I had them with my last pregnancy untill about 7 or 8 weeks . :hug:

Still getting them now, once or twice a week. That really horrid crampy pain :(

I had cramps and sharp pains but then they stopped for like a week and now today they have started again, not the sharp pains but the dull period like cramp have started again today, could be bowels too but not sure but I know it is there so you're not alone :hug:

Mine have mostly gone away in the last few weeks but I still get crampy feelings when I have too pee really bad. I think it's mostly just any pressure that causes it.

yes, sounds similar to what I have been having too x

i had this constantly for the first 6-7 weeks - providing it's just a dull ache rather than full on "can't get out of bed" cramps, everything should be fine... it's just your insides stretching and moving around to make room for a nicely growing bub!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->