Period pains?!

KelBez

Chase's Mommy <3
Reaction score
I am 14 weeks and 5 days and so far I haven't had morning sickness or anything else. Since last night though, I have had these strange pains, almost like period pains....They go and come back, but for the past 5 hours they have been horrible. A co-worker of mine said they are stretching pains...Will this happen everyday? lol And now I'm also puking almost everyday... it's like the first 3 months were a breeze, I didn't even feel pregnant and now everything is being thrown at me at once!

Can anyone relate to this?

The pains i can..

But in my case i think it may be trapped wind and probably the same with you.

The symptoms i have had for ages..But there al good signs :D :D xx

My guess is stretching pains... I had severe morning sickness with my first through my entire pregnancy. I lost 20 lbs during the first 2 trimesters. I was worried and scared to death about how healthy my baby would be but the doctors said she seemed to be doing fine. Luckily I went into the pregnancy on the heavy side so she would just take her nutrition from me. I felt horrible, but she was fine. Anyway... even with all that and weekly admissions to the hospital to be rehydrated (couldn't even keep down sips of water most of the time)... she ended up being born at 7 lbs 7.6 oz. and being 100% perfect. It's amazing how your body will care for the baby even when you feel horrible! I would rest if you are having pains for around 10-15 minutes and see if they go away. They should. But yeah, they are probably stretching pains... and you can get morning sickness anytime, really. It's just most common the first trimester... Good luck and I hope you feel better!!!

Thanks!
I don't think it's gas... thats actually the only thing that I had going wrong for me in the first 3 months was constipation (horrible) but its passed since.

Yea, I guess I should just try it. I'm at work but I've actually been able to go upstairs and just lounge for a few minutes and it seemed to get better but as soon as I came back to my desk, BOOM! it's back.... :(

As long as everything is ok, it doesn't really matter how much I suffer... I was just worried because I have had 2 misscarrages, already this year and it started with the same pain but I was spotting even before I felt any pain.

How far along were you when you miscarried before? I would definitely rest when you get them then, just to be on the safe side, unless you get to a point where you are sure they just stretching...

I was 4 weeks with the first and 5.5 with the second all this year.

Just to rest and relax. This isnt the only pain you'll experiance, Its like 9 months of your Vagina feeling like its going to Rip, your stomach and uterus will feel like they will never go back to normal size ( but they do I promise)

If its really worrying you I'd phone Doctor and see what they have to say

Thanks everyone!
I am feeling a lot better now, the pain only comes around every other day or so and its for a short while, I did call my doctor and she said its stretching pains! so we're good, and now that I'm expecting the pains so come I'm a lot more at ease.

Kelbez....I get exactly the same, and it's the pain that actually makes me feel sick. I'm a nurse so got chance to corner our doctor at work today, told him it's similar to period pain and comes and goes all day, and he said as long as I am not bleeding then it's ok. He said it's all perfectly normal x

glad ive joined this group. Ive been having period like pains on and off for 2 days, im only about 5 weeks so is a lil scary, hopefully is just growing pains

It could be wind and being constipated...I have been bad with both. Again, tho stretching is very common. xx

im seeing my doc tomorrow(was for another reason) but do you think its a waste of time when im only about 5 weeks??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->