Period question!

hayz_baby

Mummy to 3 boys!
Reaction score
Right so I came off my pill about march time. I didn't take that long for my period to come which was apr 29th. It was really heavy at first then within 3 days it was non existant and day 4 it was done. My periods are usually quite long about 6-7 days ish. I have just chocked that to first real period since falling pregnant with lo. I haven't come on since. Not showing any signs of pregnancy so I don't feel tempted to test tbh. Any other thoughts?

When I came off the pill first it took 6 weeks to get my first period and them
I was fairly regular with a roughly 32 day ish menstrual cycle.(it didn't take too long to conceive and I have never really tracked my period before) I have never really had any issues previously so was just wondering anyone's insights? Thanks x

Ive heard that alot of ppl af become irregular after bc and ive always had irregular af i was told that vitex helps regulate your cycle. Are you ttc?

Yes ttc#2 I have always been fairly regular without bc (I never fully tracked until I started ttc#1 though) I have becomes v spotty recently so
Hopefully b on soon

Well this cycle im using soy isoflavone dont know if you have heard of it. It helps you ovulate. When you start period which is cd1 and you take it for 4 or 5 days and 5-10 days later will ovulate.. I just started this cycle so will see what happens

Hey still no af, gettin a lil worried any thoughts? Thanks x

I would say take a pregnancy test see if your pregnant. Are you still spotting

No spotting at all and I purchased one today so will wait till tomorrow morning. I really don't feel pregnant but it does defo make sense to do one just in case, I could b wrong!

When I do come on I have slight cramping and can b prone to diarrhoea or just it being looser (apologies for tmi) I did have that today so maybe ill b on really soon.

I hope coz tbh I'm starting to panic there might b something wrong. It's way to early but u know how it is.

No spotting at all and I purchased one today so will wait till tomorrow morning. I really don't feel pregnant but it does defo make sense to do one just in case, I could b wrong!

When I do come on I have slight cramping and can b prone to diarrhoea or just it being looser (apologies for tmi) I did have that today so maybe ill b on really soon.

I hope coz tbh I'm starting to panic there might b something wrong. It's way to early but u know how it is.

Yes the best thing might be to take the pregnancy test. Just don't get discouraged. Everything will work out and you will conceive even if it isn't this cycle. If you feel something is completely wrong then consult with your doctor. Kept me up to date and let me know how things are going for you.

image.jpgWell I was totally wrong!

No symptoms what so ever, slightly bigger tummy but put down to putting on weight as I have been off for two weeks and and eaten loads!

I took 2 tests honest to god DID NOT see that coming.

Where can u get get ur due date base on your lmp from? X

Thanks! Ha u knew better then me, I had like NO. Symptoms at all, I thought I would have at least one. I guess I'm kinda lucky in that sense! Plus I just didn't expect it to happen that quick! Thanks for the lmp thing, I'm due 3rd feb which is day after my b day!

Oh and looking forward to your :bfp: ill try and keep an eye out! X

Thank you. I am really trying to stay positive and hopefully for this bfp. I have complete faith in God and believe he will come through for me with my bfp. Pray for me. We can go through this together. I have another friend on here that got her bfp not to long ago. And if and when I get mine me and her are going to follow our journeys together I would love for you to join us. Where are you located and how old are you?

Thank you. I am really trying to stay positive and hopefully for this bfp. I have complete faith in God and believe he will come through for me with my bfp. Pray for me. We can go through this together. I have another friend on here that got her bfp not to long ago. And if and when I get mine me and her are going to follow our journeys together I would love for you to join us. Where are you located and how old are you?

I'm in the uk, Milton Keynes I'm 24. Thank you so much for your kind words! That would b lovely! I wasn't really on here much for my 1st so it will b nice to have that support, where abouts are u? X

I'm in the uk, Milton Keynes I'm 24. Thank you so much for your kind words! That would b lovely! I wasn't really on here much for my 1st so it will b nice to have that support, where abouts are u? X

Im in Indiana. And I am 23 I will be 24 in November. And you are welcome .you deserved your bfp.and im looking forward to see you progress in pregnancy and . Can't wait to get my bfp

So how are u doing with ur bun in the oven ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->