• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

period started after missed depo shot

glamourave

Reaction score
I've been searching for a while and can't seem to find anything like my situation.
In a nut shell...I was on depo for 9 months. My last injection was October and my periods lightened up but never stopped. I was due January 7th ish for another shot. Within a few days I had a moderate period. On February 2-8 I had an extremely heavy flow. I had intercourse the 12 and 15. I had (what I thought) implantation bleeding/super faint spotting the 22,23 and 24th. My period was due March 2nd. I am regular and never miss a period. I am 9 days late and my test was negative this morning. I have every symptom of pregnancy, (even a metal taste in my mouth) except vomiting.

I feel like I'm over thinking and or going nuts.
I have a message out for my for my dr.
Had anyone else experienced this?

I know that depo can mess with your cycles, but that your body will eventually regulate them. I was on depo for about 5 years and had no periods. I had my last shot in November 2016 and had my first period last month.

Hopefully your doctor can give you some insight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"