Period symptoms post BFP

hhimayy

Reaction score
Saturday would be the day I'd normally start my period. I got a BFP a few days ago. Today I've been having mild cramps. Not super bad but probably the same type of cramps I'd get on my first day of my period. I'm also super gassy (sorry tmi) which is a classic week before period symptom.

I know it's common to have period symptoms in early pregnancy just seeing who else went through it. I seriously go to the restroom thinking I'll wipe and this will be all over.

I have my scan tomorrow so I don't have official good news about my symptoms yet. However I started spotting the day I was supposed to start my period after I had gotten an early bfp. I has mild pms cramps that went away after a few days bit the spotting is still going on and I'm six weeks today.
I did however get positive blood results and my hormones are doubling like they should regardless of the spotting. I've also had sore breasts that have been increasing with intensity.

Fingers crossed for your scan tomorrow. Sounds good that your hormones are doubling.

Progesterone is to blame for a lot of premenstrual and early pregnancy symptoms. I constantly feel like I'm about to have my period - grumpy, tired, crampy etc.

Those were my two main first symptoms. The cramping more so with my first pregnancy, lasted for weeks.

I had cramping and bleeding in early pregnancy at 4ish weeks, 8ish weeks and around 10 weeks caused a lot by stress etc. Keep strong, light bleeding and cramps are fairly common in pregnancy and I'm now nearing 25 weeks and baby is like a kick-boxer! :hugs:

I have had cramping, bloating & gas for the first few weeks with all 3 pregnancies. With my last one I was certain AF was here every few hours but it was just little one nestling in. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->