Period trackers

jjbuttons

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Hi!

So have been on three different sites so can see kind of when could ovulate and they all saying different dats (as had three dif cycles lengths but again all say different things) urgh

Does anyone have a good site they recommend? Or should I just count back and just look for signs?..

Many thanks! Think on cd9 at mo (af started on 4th properly and finished properly on the 9th?)

Hope does get easier- have a smear Tuesday :( colonoscopy mid November too hope can have gas and air for it!

Xx

The best ones I've used at Fertility Friend and Kindara. I use both and they are both pretty accurate. FF has been very accurate for me until last cycle when I had a chemical pregnancy,and so it's predictions for this cycle were inaccurate. Kindara I just started using but i like because I can input a mix of types of CM which is nice because i often get a mix instead of one specific type.

If your last few cycles have been very different, then both will have a hard time getting an accurate prediction for the next cycle. Have you been able to confirm O with temps in your previous cycles? That's the best way to predict when you might O the next cycle is if your O in previous cycles were relatively close together.

When your period starts will be based on your ovulation, so no matter when you ovulate your period typically comes the same # of days after O every cycle. Unfortunately a lot of things can affect when you O which is a predictor is never 100% accurate.

I would def look for your signs, such as checking CM, watching temp, and checking cervix.

I like countdown to pregnancy. They allow you to use various methods of pinpointing ovulation including symptom spotting, though opks work best for me in helping to pinpoint ovulation. I've found by using them that I actually ovulate anywhere between CD10 to CD23 in a 27-28 day cycle. They've worked for me almost every time I've ttc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->