Period type aches at 11 weeks

Boo44

Mummy of 2 boys
Reaction score
Has anyone else had this? I'm getting a bit paranoid :(

I've never had period pains (yeah I know, my body is weird!) but I remember lots of weird pains that peaked around 11-12 weeks for me with both of my kids. I went to a 40th birthday party at 12 weeks with Thomas and couldn't dance because I was aching and felt lots of twinges and cramps.

I only found out i was pregnant with my 1st due to extreme stomach pains. It was that bad docs thought i had appendicitis.

Me....at twelve weeks felt like AF was going to start but I had no spotting or bleeding. I researched it and it's caused by your uterus stretching.

I'm in the same boat as you...just over 10 weeks and since yesterday I've been having AF cramps. No bleeding though. It's just the stretching and growing pains. It's hard not to worry sometimes though...
It is very normal though;)

Yes mine actually started around that point! They were soo strong it honestly felt just like AF arriving! I was given a scan because of it and also my lower back aching. All was fine and they told me its likely stretching pains and not to worry x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->