Period type aches in pelvis @ 33 weeks

B

baby.love

Hiya ladies i was wondering if anyone could offer any advice :)

I have woken up this morning with what i can only describe as a period style aching in my pelvis, its definately not cramping but it is rather annoying and uncomfortable.. I have read a few things and its suggesting that she is engaging,. but with her being my 3rd i thought she wouldnt engage until labour begins or a few days before hand.. She has been getting gradually lower for the last couple of weeks by the looks of my tummy and the pelvic pains i have been getting, but these feel really different and like i said like period aches that you get down there just before AF shows up.

Freya is moving about as usual this morning and i am getting tickly feelings really low down on my side... It feels like her little fingers are tickling my insides lol.

So my lovelies is this normal? and does it sound like a certain little madam may be getting her head engaged already?

Thanks for reading xxx :hugs:

I am getting the same at 31 weeks feels like something is stabbing my cervix,not sure what it is so will read your replies x

Thanks hun, i have had the stabby feeling for a couple of weeks now and was advised it was Freya moving down slowly, but these pains/aches feel like my period is gonna start! I hope yours ease off soon as i know how uncomfortable they are xxx

Hi, I have been feeling this too on and off for a few days, I thought it might be something to do with baby moving down abit. Yesterday at work I was told my bump looks to have dropped abit too, so I dunno!

I'm having the same feelings at the moment. I'm 32 weeks and have period type aches and stabby pelvic pain. My bump has definitely dropped but his head hasn't engaged yet, or at least it hadn't when I was at the midwife on Tuesday :) . Hope you all get a little releif soon, girls xx

Hiya i been getting this too and the stabbing in the cervix and stabbing in the pubic bone. I had MW last sunday and she said Sam's head was just hovering above so maybe they're moving down slowly, wish he'd just get his head in there lol

Hi Hun,
I have also been experiencing this a bit, and a bit of back pain. My MW checked for a UTI- could you maybe be suffering with one??
xx

Thanks girls its good to know its not just me x I have MW tuesday so will see if she is getting herself ready and in position :) x

I get this on and off, mainly in the mornings. I was at the MW on Tuesday and she informed us that the head is well engaged as she tried to move it. I feel that it has been like that for a good few weeks as there is constant pressure downstairs and the urge to pee ever so frequently.
Someone at work also commented on how low bump was today. Still means I can breathe a bit more easily than when I had limbs in ribs.

I have had them to, spoke to a couple of doctors and the dominant opinion is that they are probably growing pains

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"