Period type cramp, advice needed asap pls

claire1978

Mum of 4
Reaction score
Hi,

It started just over half hour ago, Ive got like period type pains that now again cramp, it was at bottom of bump but now more to the left, I have been for a wee, had dinner and had a drink but it is getting worse, baby is moving around and has just been kicking so I know he is ok, does anyone know what this could be??

I think I might go and have a nice warm bath

I've had period type pains on and off throughout my pregnancy so far.......I think they are normal and just stretching pains? I would ring your midwife if you are really worried.

There are quite a few of us with this, it's just stretching pains and is common throughout pregnancy. See this thread: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/65525-anyone-else-suffering-20-weeks.html

I had this 3 wks ago called the midwife round to check me out as it really hurt! She said it was ligament stretching which can be painful and to just drink lots,rest and take 2 paracetomol. Aslong as no bleedin its fine hun

Oh man I know the feeling, I have been suffering BAD from this!!! My MW said its from my bowels all being squished and cramping. 20-26 weeks there is a lot going on in your body so it's mostly likely a lot of stretching pains.
Just keep your feet up and rest! :)

Yep, thats the one, I have it right now, and am snuggled with the old hot water bottle. OUCH!!!!!!

Hope you feel better soon,

Shimmy,
:hug:

midwfie told me its uterus trying to strech mine is killing me as i type but thats beign preg but if you are worried hun ring midwfie asap xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ive been getting it also so im glad alot of us seem to be having it as its normal:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->