Period Type Cramps

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by lepaskilf, Apr 7, 2009.

1. lepaskilf

lepaskilf Guest

Hi, hope everyone is OK! Was just wondering if it is normal to have period like cramps during my 13th week? I thought they should have subsided by now! Any ideas!!!! xxxx

2. peakydon

peakydon proud mam of 3 girls :)

I'm still having them too. I've had them terrible throughout this pg but all experts I've asked say it's perfectly normal with all the stretching and tilting and moving that's going on in there so try not to worry too much hun. Just use it as an excuse to take it easy. x

3. lepaskilf

lepaskilf Guest

lol!!! Cheers xxxx

4. SEM5

SEM5 Member

Yep - I've had them too. Probably about once - twice a week, but they tend to last quite a while (not just a couple of minutes), and I've been really worried. Mentioned it to the MW and she suggested that if you have a tilted back uterus, it may be all the moving around, and could possibly explain why I haven't got much of a bump yet (I'm 15 weeks) - it just has a little bit further to go..? Does any of that make sense?

5. ClaireyF

ClaireyF Joshua & Bump to be!

i had them until about 16w, i had a tilted uterus so that could have been something to do with it xx

6. babymad

babymad Well-Known Member

I remember them well. Not had them for a bit but I do expect them to come back again when baby has a growth spurt. It's all very normal. Just your uterus stretching.

:hug: