Period While Pregnant?

MummaBear16

Reaction score
Hi,

I have no idea what section to post this in, so thought I'd try here.. Admin please move if needed!

I am just wondering if anyone on here has ever been pregnant but still got their period or "withdrawal bleed"? Particularly while taking the pill.

I know it's a long shot, but looking for anyone! I am currently feeling pregnant, as in my stomach is really bloated and I LOOK pregnant (If I am, I would be about 6 or 7 weeks), teeth keep aching after a few mouthfuls of food, had so much CM for a couple of weeks, very vivid dreams, emotional, strange sensations in my stomach, a lot of phlegm and feeling a bit faint. I started my withdrawal bleed yesterday, but just can't shake the feeling :shrug: I sat down and cried when AF came, and I haven't tested because I told myself I wouldn't if AF showed up and I am going to be so sad if I get a BFN!

I am on the pill, so obviously wasn't trying, and I know it is extremely unlikely! I am WTT until next year, but would love a baby now, just waiting to be in a better position, as I just started a new job.

So I guess I am just looking for stories that it can happen! Even though I know I am 99.99% probably not pregnant! I am just day dreaming :cloud9:

Thank you, I know how cooky I sound! lol :dohh:

I've also had very bad "night sweats", and it's nearing the end of Autumn here! I am usually a very cold person. It's not menopause, as I am still in my 20's! lol

I'm feeling crazy :S I wish it wasn't so easy for your mind to play tricks when you want a baby so bad!

Hi there! I am currently on the pill as well (have been since November). I admit, I SUCK at remembering to take it. Initially I was taking the pill at night but with the other 3 kiddos in the house, the animals, husband, getting dinner ready, homework, etc. I simply just lay down to rest and fall asleep without taking it. After forgetting numerous times throughout a pack the past few months, I decided to just switch taking the pill in the mornings.

I'm currently on the 4 pill of the second week and I feel pregnant. The past two months I've had a very light period, with this month literally only filling up one tampon and lasting 1 day which is very abnormal for me. 5 days later (Mother's day) I noticed a little pink mixed in with creamy stuff when I wiped. It lasted 2 or 3 pee cycles and then nothing. I'm not supposed to start AF for another week in a half according to my pack but this past weekend leading up to this morning I was extremely moody. The stupidest things are irritating me and I am extremely sensitive. I cried when I DH just snapped at me after the dog pooped on the floor. I remember a few weeks back thinking my nipples were extremely sensitive and that is abnormal for me as well. Nothing since then. My only symptom currently is how tired I am. Monday night I went to bed at 6 pm and slept until 6 am still feel very tired all day Tuesday.

I know it's unlikely to be pregnant but I can't help but feel like I am the past several weeks. I've not gone to get a test, convincing myself that if I am, I'll find out sooner or later through symptoms....Nothing yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"