Period?

T

turbo_mom

Just wondering when you C section mommies got your first period after your surgery. I think I might be getting mine. I had a litle bit of blood last night and this morning I've had some cramping on and off. Would I be getting it already? I sure didn't miss it lol I think its going to be a painful one too just because it has been a long time!!!!

I don't know about c-section mommies, but I experienced (and have heard quite a lot from other moms) that their AF symptoms (especially cramping) was very mild compared to pre pregnancy.

Like I said, not sure about c-section mommies... sorry :(

I think it was about 8 weeks after surgery(don't quote me on that it was 4 years ago).I did have a fairly bad period for the first one,cramps and a fairly heavy period but it did settle down after the first day.It is possible you are getting you period, hope it's not too bad.

My sister bled for 4 weeks and then went back to normal with her periods! x

I had my first period 8-9 weeks after Simon was born. It was far less painful than any I had prepregnancy. My latest one came with an hour of severe cramping but didn't last. Everything is back to normal, but less painful. I must say I had pretty bad cramps and lower back pain before giving birth so I'm pleased. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->