period

rani36

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I was wondering when youz have a period is ur blood bright red or darkish red???????????:wacko:

I am on cd3 and this time my blood is bright red and not heavy or light just medium,usually i have darkish red after 1st day or so!

I have lost alot of weight but i dont ovulate so dont know when i am fertile,so usually have long irregular cycles,could losing weight have done something??

thanks

Hi ladies

I have lost alot of weight but i dont ovulate so dont know when i am fertile,so usually have long irregular cycles,could losing weight have done something??

thanks

You don't ovulate, surely that means you are not fertile at all??

the doctor said i dont ovulate regulary just spontanoeusly,and i have read that losing weight can make ovulation regular since i dont suffer from any other problems etc.i was told i had a 5-10% chance of it happening naturally and to keep trying!!

also sometimes i get periods for 2 months regulary before missing some months again,soo frustrating.
x

Oh Regularly!! :dohh: Sorry!

I never really paid that much attention to my periods until now! They've always been regular enough unless I'm stressed! Weight loss also does things to your cycle though. Isn't there things you can take to make you more regular? or is that just to shorten your cycle??? Sorry I can't answer your question.... I've not been much use.

Its ok,their isnt much i can try,i did do clomid for few months but that didnt do anything,i have started taking agnus castus so will see if that helps me to get regular periods.
x

Good luck! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"