Periods 2 months after miscarriage

M

mummy2be123

Hi all I hope its ok to post in this section, I am sorry for all of your losses .. :hugs: and sorry for the TMI ... I do apologise.

Basically I had a miscarriage in september at 7-8 weeks roughly and when I first started bleeding with my miscarriage it was just blood when I wiped myself .. then it gradually got worse to a heavy period and then I naturally passed the sac.

So now 2 months on I am worried. I've not had a 'period' as such. But for 5-7 days this month and also october I only bleed when I wipe myself ... Its never on my knickers or a pad and its only pink not red like the blood when I was having my miscarriage.

I was wondering is this normal ?? I just want my periods come back to normal now. And I know this sounds really daft as I am not ttc (currently single) if I am having no periods, can I get pregnant in the future? As I am really worried I wont be able to concieve again :dohh:

Oh and also today when I wiped myself there was a streak of blood and theres been nothing since..

Thanks again, and :hugs::hugs::hugs: to you all. I wouldnt wish a miscarriage on anyone its the worst thing I have ever gone through but I am blessed with my gorgeous son who is nearly one .. but I will never forget my baby that would of been.

Thanks xxx :flower:

I am sorry for your loss. From what I have heard from my doctor recently, it could take a while to really get back on track. Maybe a few cycles. And yes it is completely possible to get pregnant after a MC... I think that is why they recommend not ttcing again right after, to allow your body to heal.

i would ask your doctor.. two months on and no real periods sounds like you may have retained products or something.. as in your hormones havent gone down because of small amounts of left over pregnancy tissue. but as soon as you get a cycle back you should have no problem conceiving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->