periods after birth

vicky125

Pregnant with #3
Reaction score
hi just wondering how long your periods took to go back to normal after birth.. im pretty sure before i got pregnant they were 32 days regular (well they were the 4 months it took to concieve).. but after they have gone from 31, 38, 43 and then this cycle (currently cd 14).. i am ttc #2 and these lengthening cycles arent helping as we bd when i think im ovulating and then dont when i do...

My periods went back to normal after the first 3 months but thats because I went back on the pill.
Have you thought about using opks, I know it wont help your periods but it will help with determining when you are ovulating :flower:

i second using opks so u know when to dtd

i was but id run out before i got a chance to ovulate and by the time by temp would rise it was too late as my cervical mucus and cervix position arent really reliable... but this month i bought almost 100 so no matter how long my cycle is i shouldnt run out

If you know when around you ovulate, say at least day 14 you could start to use them just the week before rather than from the begining that way you will have more left, sorry couldnt of helped more :flower:

i know but last cycle i got two positives about a week apart and that was about 2 weeks before ovulation :(... i just like to waste as my cycles are irregular and i always tell myself. what if this one is a short one

only use temp rise to confirm O as happened as it will be too late by the time u see that like u said, it normally happens the day after u ovulate.
u can get more than one LH surge in the same cycle (like your body gearing up) so dtd whenever u get a pos opk and carry on til temp rise has confirmed O.

I'm 18 weeks postpartum and still havn't had a true period! My last one was induced by provera. And I don't breastfeed. ... :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->