Periods have gone haywire. Thoughts welcome

4utumn

Reaction score
I'll be 34 on Sunday and I've had regular 28 day cycles for over 20 years. Last month we tried to conceive and my period was a week late. I actually believed I could be pg although never had a positive pg test. I had lots of odd twinges an other sensations in my stomach, lots of heartburn and gas and with being a week late I thought I might be. Then on cycle day 36 AF arrived - very very light pink for 2 days and only when I wiped. Sorry if too much info! Then on day 38 AF arrived big style for about 7 days full on.

This month I have no idea where AF is. I don't feel any signs of her coming and am now on cycle day 40 which is really weird for me. We did have unprotected sex this month but only a couple of times and not aware that it would have been around ov time - not even sure when that would have been since everything seems so out of whack.

Thoughts?

You may be ovulating late. Are you testing with an OPK? It sounds like seeing an obgyn Dr. is a good idea.

Haven't been using opk as we only started trying 2 months ago and thought we'd see what happens. We weren't planning to take it too seriously at first as DH didn't want it to become too planned. Just confused as I always have 28 day cycles until we started trying. Just doesn't make sense. I have been a little stressed recently with work but I have been fr more stressed in the past and it hasn't affected AF before. I certainly hope it's not early menopause! Just seems weird that the change is only since we started trying. Think I will give it another month before going to doctor. Has anyone else experienced this before?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->