Periods week after week. :(

sharnw

Mum to soon to be 3
Reaction score
My post pregnancy bleeding stopped at 6 weeks.
I got my period again a week later, lasted 4 days.
Week later it started again lasting 4/5 days.
11 days later (today) it's starting up again!!!! Wth is wrong :( is anyone else experiencing this????
I'm a first time mumma and breast feeding. I Also gave birth vaginally (10weeks ago)

With one of mine I experienced bouts of heavy spotting every 2-3 weeks for at least a couple of months post birth, I was BF also. It seems my hormones were just a bit out of kilter and it righted itself and then my period came back properly at about 10 months. I would get checked for retained tissue/infection, it's rare but possible that something has been retained despite the placenta being complete and then your body will keep bleeding like a period on and off to try and get rid of it. If this is ruled out though then it may just be one of those things and should right itself over time xx

Thank you for your input x

Update: when I said my period started again (for the last one) I'v only been lightly spotting, (brown) Im still timing the days. Its not red yet. When this one blows over, I will count my cycle again and if I get another one a week away Iam seeing the doctor.

Thank you :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"