Periods whilst breastfeeding

sublime_ivy

Reaction score
I have been breasfeeding exclusively for nearly four months now and today I got a period. Has anyone else had one?

im pumping so its slightly different i beleive, but ive been pumping for 8 weeks, and had a period last week

I've not yet and Ellis only feeds from me 2 - 3 times a day. Been getting signals but still no period!

I BF exclusively and got my period at 9 weeks and had it regularly ever since.

Ive been pumping over 10 months...and nothing.

I BF every two hours during the day and evening with one feed in the middle of the night and I had my periods start when Honor was 8 weeks :( BAH HUMBUG!

Mine came back last month when Thomas was 8.5 months old. I had just gone down to only 2 feeds a day (morning and night) and I think the reduction in demand triggered them coming back, got another one now :growlmad:

I exclusively bf and got mine at 3 months and regularly since, no fair!

I always exclusively breastfeed and alway have regular periods after birth grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:growlmad:

Yeah, mine came last week :(

I have PCOS and had no periods for 18months before I conceived Max using Clomid. I got my period yesterday after 11weeks of exclusive breastfeeding. Gutted with the inconvenience of it but pleased as punch I actually got one at all!!

xx

Im exclusivley BF and nothing for me yet...

None for me either, i was also blessed to only bleed 2 weeks after the birth x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->