periods

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Pudding-x123, Oct 13, 2008.

1. Pudding-x123

Pudding-x123 Guest

How long is a cycle???

Think mine is 28days

2. HatterasSarah

HatterasSarah Mom of 1 boy =)

This is pretty strange. Normally when people get off the pill, they have withdrawal bleeding, and then they will start their period soon afterwards. So you've had 3 periods in less than a months time? I know it may take some time to regulate your cycle after coming off the pill, but having 3 bleeds is strange. I hope it regulates soon girl!!

3. Pudding-x123

Pudding-x123 Guest

You do haha!!

Everytime I think "Right tonight is the night to get baby making" I look, and the :witch: is here! Grrr!!

Here are my period dates.

17th sept-21st Sept
    5th Oct-8th Oct

I cant remember the dates before the 17th september. But they are general dates.

xxxx

4. Chris77

Chris77 Mommy to PJ and Gavin

I really don't know baby :shrug: Why don't you call your doctor just to put your mind at ease? I know withdrawal bleeds are very common with the pill but I've never heard of full blown periods. Call your doctor and see what he/she has to say.

5. Jessa

Jessa Guest

This sounds very similar to what happened to me. Î went off the pill in June. I had what I thought were two periods in a month and a half. I finally called my doctor to find out what was going on. My appointment was Friday, August 8th. The first thing he had me do was a pregnancy test. He called me the following Monday to tell me that it was positive. I nearly fell over with surprise. Unfortunately, all the bleeding wasn`t a period at all, but I was actually pregnant and having a natural miscarriage.

Hopefully this isn`t the case for you. Perhaps you should call your doctor and ask them about it. Good luck!

6. HatterasSarah

HatterasSarah Mom of 1 boy =)

Yeah, I'd definitely do what the PP's have said, and call your doc. If s/he doesn't seem alarmed, then maybe you could wait it out another month. If not, you could go in for an appt to get things checked out. Good luck!

7. Pudding-x123

Pudding-x123 Guest

Reading the first half of that I got all excited! And then,,,,,, sad....:cry:

I am making a doctors appointment soon. Very scared now!!

xxxx Thank you all for your help and advice! xxxx

8. babywelu77

babywelu77 New Member

Hi everyone. Anyone on here that is TTC after using Microgynon 30?

9. Pudding-x123

Pudding-x123 Guest

Oooh by the way I am on Mercilon pill brand.

I had quite a few blood clots (TMI sorry)

But I normally have a few on every cycle.

Eurgh it feels horrible at the mo!!
    xxx

10. dan-o

dan-o RMC's but mum to 3 now!

Sorry you are having a time of it, they dont tell you all this when you sign up for contraception do they?
    I'd go to the doctors, especially if you are losing quite a bit of blood & so often.:hug:

11. Katia-xO

Katia-xO Mummy to 1 & baking #2

Yeah, ive been off it for 3months now.