• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Permission!

kaylynn040485

Mummy to two girls
Reaction score
Just thought i would give all these overdue or very nearly due April babies permission to arrive, im the last March mummy so feel they were being verY courteous and waiting there turn but now i know the end i near im sure my little miss wont mind April babies coming now sooooooo.......

COME ON APRIL BABIES!!!!!:happydance::happydance::rofl:

awww thnx hun!!

thts right april babies u have the all clear now!! get poppin

xx

I wish I was due the beginning of April :( come on baby I dont mind you being early!

Aww thanks! Theres a bunch of us due tomorow hoping for some baby arrivals soon! Hopefully your little girl will arrive VERY soon though.

That's a very good idea, yes April babies get cracking into this world, you're gonna love it :)....
Maybe we should all give the clear to your little girl too... It's ok to come now, everybody is ready and waiting for you Kaylin's baby girl!!! xxx

Thank you!! :happydance:

Wish my baby girl would make her appearance.. wishing for a due date baby!!!

xx

Ok,

<speaks to huge bump on her belly>
"come on Leo you baby elephant, kaylynn says you can come out now!!!"

:rofl:

lets see if it works!

Good luck to you all, I hope you don't have to wait too much longer, take care :hugs: XX

Hope all your lil April babies start popping along soon....and of course Kaylynn's lil Princess xox

You are such a cutie! Sending you labor dusttttttt *muah*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"