Perpetually Waiting

HCas

Reaction score
I feel like it isn't even a ttw for me anymore. it can be anywhere from a week wait to a two month wait with how weird my cycles are! :wacko:

I took a test about 2 weeks ago with :bfn: as the result, then last week I had TONS of EWCM and AF still hasn't sown up.

Stopped OPKs because we literally lost all interest in dtd with them.... Ok confession I lost all interest the DH didn't.... Any who I have no idea if I o'd late or what. No idea if I'm in or out and I'm going on two months since last period!

Just here waiting for either :baby: or :witch:

Anyone wanna join?

I understand that feeling. And FF likes to pull this bait-and-switch nonsense on me by moving my CH several days past O. The only thing worse than being 6dpo is finding out that no, you are actually 4dpo.

Yep that is crazy! Two cycles ago it was worse though. I went three months without AF and didn't ovulate like a week later than thought or anything but a month and a half late. So I was really excited bought the really good test and a card for my mother-in-law (husband's idea) and got a BFN. Month later was cramping in one side and had tons of EWCM but of course couldn't do anything because my love had surgery and I do not want to be that person

I hope you get your BFP soon!!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->