Personal Family/Baby Sites

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by xCherylx, Oct 15, 2008.

1. xCherylx

xCherylx Pregnant and Mum of 1

I am going to create a website for my baby Jack as his grandparents live abroad it's difficult to keep them up to date :blush:
    Does anyone already have one that I can look at for ideas? Also any good ideas of what I can have on there apart from the usual photos, videos, guestbook?
    Thanks x

2. princess_vix

princess_vix Guest

That's a really good idea :)

Hmm i don't have one,but why not try like a social networking site such as facebook where you can keep all the photos protected from strangers but make lots of albums for the grandparents to look at.

XXX

3. brownhairedmom

brownhairedmom Well-Known Member

If you get a piczo site, you can password protect it so that they need to have a password in order to view it to keep creepy strangers away! Plus, its easy to use

Also, my friend keeps a note on facebook that keeps up with all the new things her kids can do...like their newest words, what the big updates are (crawling, walking, can sing a song, etc). Cute idea

4. xCherylx

Yeah their will definatly be a password for it, some sick people out there !

5. Angeldust

Angeldust Guest

Kerry katona is suppose to have one like this for her kids to see when there older
    but her one is suppose to have a time lock on so no one elsa can open it except her daughter Molly, xx

6. xCherylx

aww thats rlly cute !

7. Angeldust

Angeldust Guest

I know its lovely that isnt it :) kerry is suppose to have pics of her when she was a baby and all there pics and little storys and messages :)

8. vickie83

vickie83 Mama to 2 little ladybugs

Why not set up a blog? If you use blogger you can password protect it and its dead easy to use :)

9. www.soyourmummywenttoiceland.com/chav/

:rofl:

10. :rofl::rofl:

11. Char&Bump-x

Char&Bump-x Me and her

12. xCherylx

haha me too lol !