Personal Family/Baby Sites

xCherylx

Pregnant and Mum of 1
Reaction score
I am going to create a website for my baby Jack as his grandparents live abroad it's difficult to keep them up to date :blush:
Does anyone already have one that I can look at for ideas? Also any good ideas of what I can have on there apart from the usual photos, videos, guestbook?
Thanks x

That's a really good idea :)

Hmm i don't have one,but why not try like a social networking site such as facebook where you can keep all the photos protected from strangers but make lots of albums for the grandparents to look at.

XXX

If you get a piczo site, you can password protect it so that they need to have a password in order to view it to keep creepy strangers away! Plus, its easy to use

Also, my friend keeps a note on facebook that keeps up with all the new things her kids can do...like their newest words, what the big updates are (crawling, walking, can sing a song, etc). Cute idea

Yeah their will definatly be a password for it, some sick people out there !

Kerry katona is suppose to have one like this for her kids to see when there older
but her one is suppose to have a time lock on so no one elsa can open it except her daughter Molly, xx

Why not set up a blog? If you use blogger you can password protect it and its dead easy to use :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->