Personal question about female orgasms when ttc

MsLesley

Reaction score
Do you think if a women orgasms first by lets say a minute before the guy, that she lowers her chances on becoming pregnant?

I've heard it increases the chance of becoming pregnant. Not sure how true that is.
I hate orgasming before O.H, it gets to sensitive :dohh:
xxxx

Personally, I dont think so, not every couple orgasm together everytime and still get pregnant, I got pregnant before and we do not always orgasm together..as long as I do though that is what matters :rofl:

It can actually help, as the female orgasm lasts longer - the internal contractions continue gently for a few minutes, so having yours before his draws the sperm in. Some women are even lucky enough to get another as he climaxes.

Hope that helps,

haha thats definitely what counts! lol

i read in a website about tips on trying to conceive that if the woman orgasms first that her body sends out this chemical that can lower her chances on becoming pregnant that time around...i will find it for you.

here it is...this is what it says..

10.11 Did she reach orgasm? Was it before / during / after his orgasm?

I like to think of this as proof that Mother Nature knew what she was doing, when she combined our reproductive lives with our pleasure centers :). There is clinical and anecotal evidence that female orgasm is beneficial to those trying to conceive, as long as it happens during or after the male orgasm. It happens that when you (female) have an orgasm, your cervix can dip or move into close contact with the pool of semen, and "suck" or propel it into the uterus. The mechanism by which this is accomplished isn't fully understood (not be me, at least :)), but the results indicate that it does happen. At least one report (see below) suggests that the same effect can take place even if female orgasm is slightly earlier than male orgasm.

Also as noted below, the female orgasm doesn't necessarily have to be brought on by intercourse itself -- something to keep in mind if you, or he, find that the rockets don't go off on schedule, so to speak.

Finally, be cautious about female orgasm outside this time frame -- it's possible this may hinder the odds of conceiving (see Sec. 10.15)

10.15 Did she ordinarily have orgasms in-between acts of intercourse (i.e, without semen present in the vagina)?

As mentioned in Sec. 10.11, it's optimal if the female orgasm follows or is simultaneous with the male orgasm, due to the climax's drawing fluids into the uterus. By the same token, if you (female) have an orgasm outside this time frame, as in oral sex preceding intercourse for example, it seems possible that the same activity can draw normally-acidic vaginal fluids into the uterus. Since sperm require an alkaline environment to survive, this could pose a potential problem. The evidence is far from conclusive on this point, but once again, for those who want to gain every "conceivable" advantage :), it wouldn't be a bad idea to save the fireworks for the main event. -

https://www.pinelandpress.com/faq/lowtech/lowtech10.html#10.11

You're right, saliva can have a really bad effect on semen. However, most women need to get their engines going a bit before hubby gets his coup de grace. We knew that oral may be a problem - so switched to manual - oral is for special occasions - the 2ww - helps make it less depressing - sorry if TMI

PS. Ms Lesley - I love your avatar - i'm wondering if someone interrupted Britney while she was POAS - ha ha

ohhh..i didnt realize it said that its still a good thing when a girl has an orgasm slightly earlier! this is a good thing haha

and thanks Caterpiller...i love that picture..its pretty funny huh...and i figure, who enjoy being on the toilet more then us ttc'ers, of course with usually something to pee on lol.

Glad you posted this, I always orgasm before we even have sex, even during Ovulation time! Think I will stop from now on just in case this article is correct, and I'll try to have one afterwards instead! Having one at the same time as OH is impossible! x

Some studies had indicated orgasm helps the sperm through the contractions of the uterus and cervix giving sperm extra force to propel with their little flagella!

However, a female orgasm isn't really necessary. It it happens, it can help. From what I've read, whether it happens before a man's or after, or not at all, the difference is pretty minimal. The small fertile window women have, combined with many women's inability to orgasm through intercourse, makes orgasming for women fairly disposable. But, orgasming at any point should not harm your odds at all.

God was so kind when he made us. Men get to orgasm always, and women just get to be pregnant.

Of course, feeling a baby kick, personally, sounds much nicer than a guarenteed O everytime!

I recommend female orgasms. In fact, I recommend a few of them :)

women orgasming first. i gotta tell dh this one. he is so obsessed with giving me one afterwards. since i am one of those women who intercourse has to be amazing before she gets an orgasm. anyway i'll tell dh and get mines first. he he, he'll love that. just wait til he gets off work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->