Personal Question!

TMequals6

Reaction score
Lets face it we talk openly to strangers in here about TTC... but just wondered...

How often do you guys have sex.. average month.. or do you binge bonk (sorry!) During ovulation?

Reason I'm asking is I've just had a "debate' with a friend about this. She says too much sex can lower sperm quality... is there such a thing as too much trying?

Not after silly answers on this, it's a genuine question xx

Me and DH arnt "trying" till January but we average about 3-4 times a week so I assume during our window we will just make sure it's every night.. that's how we fell with our son.

I'm not wanting to plan/schedule it- will kinda take the fun out of it.

Xx

DH and I usually are in the 2-3x a week, but mostly On the weekends normally. Since we got the go ahead to start trying this month, we've been "binging" lol As far as the sperm count goes, I've read it both ways, so don't know. I guess if things don't work out, we'll have to try it the other way... lol we've only started trying for our first, so I'm probably not the one to give the best answer, but I'd love to hear what other people have to say!

Sperm count after sex takes about 24 hours to replenish so if your doing it more then once a day the count will be lower but it does not effect quality actually the sperm quality declines if he abstains too long, if he does not have any sperm issues then you can do it daily without worrying about too low of a count but I would not do it more then once a day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->