• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Personalized Name Requests Available For You

sarah1989

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I have decided to open a thread to help those looking for names. It is something I absolutely love doing, and would like to spread my ideas to others.

If anyone is looking for naming help, please feel free to message me, either with a reply here, or through private message, and I will get back to you in a private message within 48 hours.

I offer modern, traditional, and unique names. I will try my hardest to match your style and/or theming patterns. I keep an open mind, and have a lot of ideas for everyone! I have been offering services locally to new & expectant mums, as I work at a young mother's maternity home.

If you would like some help please supply any information you think would help. This may include: siblings names, a name theme, surname, dislikes etc...

Sarah xx

Looking forward to helping!!

OOh me please..... Our surname is Lee, think we are more than likely having a girl, really did want Madeleine May (as they are both of my nans names), but think OH is not so keen anymore :growlmad:. I def want May (or Iris)as they are my nans first and middle names and she's no longer with us :cry:. Siblings names are all listed at the bottom of my signature. Any suggestions would be great. Thank you. :flower:. xx

Me too!
I LOVE 'old lady/men' names such as Elsie, Eliza etc but don't want anything too common. I've got a daughter Amelia (which wasn't common when we picked it but is now!! GRR)

MOMOF5 said:
OOh me please..... Our surname is Lee, think we are more than likely having a girl, really did want Madeleine May (as they are both of my nans names), but think OH is not so keen anymore . I def want May (or Iris)as they are my nans first and middle names and she's no longer with us . Siblings names are all listed at the bottom of my signature. Any suggestions would be great. Thank you. . xx

Vicyi said:
Me too!
I LOVE 'old lady/men' names such as Elsie, Eliza etc but don't want anything too common. I've got a daughter Amelia (which wasn't common when we picked it but is now!! GRR)

Thankyou both for your interest, you both have been sent a private message with some names. Please keep me posted. :)

Sarah xx

please could you help me with boys names, we are not sure what we are having yet but have a girls name, ebony-rose, i like unusual and traditional names, last name will be surman, my other two's names are on tickers at bottom
thank you xxxx

please could you help me with boys names, we are not sure what we are having yet but have a girls name, ebony-rose, i like unusual and traditional names, last name will be surman, my other two's names are on tickers at bottom
thank you xxxx

You have been sent a private message with your requests.

Sarah xx

Hi, surname Carter. Got loads of names for a girl but struggling for a boy.

Girls Names:
Eilwen
Elsie/Elspeth
Erin
Olive
Reine
Rowan

Hi, surname Carter. Got loads of names for a girl but struggling for a boy.

Girls Names:
Eilwen
Elsie/Elspeth
Erin
Olive
Reine
Rowan

Thank you. I have sent you a private message.

Oh love this.. Looking a Middle Name for Cayden...
LOVE unique Names/uncommon
here in ireland Cayden/Kaden/Kaiden is not very common..

This Baby has a big sister in Heaven Lakeisha..
that maybe a help on how unique i like the Names too be

Oh love this.. Looking a Middle Name for Cayden...
LOVE unique Names/uncommon
here in ireland Cayden/Kaden/Kaiden is not very common..

This Baby has a big sister in Heaven Lakeisha..
that maybe a help on how unique i like the Names too be

I have sent you a private message :) Hopefully they help you out!!
Sarah xx

me please oh and i only agree on Amelia-Rose for a girl and Alfie and Freddie for boys
boys have to have second mm William as is mn is William and Thomas is Thomas Stuart William

me please oh and i only agree on Amelia-Rose for a girl and Alfie and Freddie for boys
boys have to have second mm William as is mn is William and Thomas is Thomas Stuart William

You have been sent a private message with some names! :flower:
Sarah xx

Could you help us please. Surname is McCann and on team yellow. Xx

Hi I was wondering if you could help me out pls.

Im having a girl. I like unusual names but not too wacky, something pretty, my OH prefers more "normal" names so am looking for something in between lol
Surname will be Evans

Thanks x

Could you help us please. Surname is McCann and on team yellow. Xx

Jacey said:
Hi I was wondering if you could help me out pls.

Im having a girl. I like unusual names but not too wacky, something pretty, my OH prefers more "normal" names so am looking for something in between lol
Surname will be Evans

Thanks x

Your personal requests have been sent via Private Message! Thank you :flower:

I really need some help. I am so in a quandary where names are concerned.

We live in Spain, but don't want a spanish name, the surname of our baby will be mine and hubbies combined, which is Shuckburgh Barrera, whihc is a mouthfull, we are looking for one name, so at least that cuts down on choosing a middle name.
We would like something unusual but not really wacky, and with a meaning too, not that keen on traditional names and we would like both boy and girl suggestions.

You have your work cut out for you :)

Thanks in advance.

I really need some help. I am so in a quandary where names are concerned.

We live in Spain, but don't want a spanish name, the surname of our baby will be mine and hubbies combined, which is Shuckburgh Barrera, whihc is a mouthfull, we are looking for one name, so at least that cuts down on choosing a middle name.
We would like something unusual but not really wacky, and with a meaning too, not that keen on traditional names and we would like both boy and girl suggestions.

You have your work cut out for you :)

Thanks in advance.

Thank you, I have sent you a Private Message.

:flower: Sarah xx

Hi Sarah

Were having a little girl and we both like Lexie-lou for short but were not 100% on this.
My DD is called Casey, but I would like something a little unusal that will go with Breckon as a surname.

We did have Alexia, Alexa, Lexia and Louise for the middle name but were not so sure now!!!

Please help, as she will be here soon :)

Thank You

Sxxxx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"