Personalized Name Requests Available For You

My hubby and I can't agree on girl names. Our last name is Ellis. I like less common names that aren't so uncommon that people can't pronounce.

Thanks!!

Ooo good idea hun!!

Can you help me PLEASE!!!

Ok so I have a dd whos name is Chloe and a ds who is Alfie we're having another boy and we cant decide on a name at all!! I want a 'cute' name and Im not sure if it should end in 'ie' to go with the others or not.

Looking forward to your response and I'll add a thankyou now!!!:flower:

My hubby and I can't agree on girl names. Our last name is Ellis. I like less common names that aren't so uncommon that people can't pronounce.

Thanks!!

Ooo good idea hun!!

Can you help me PLEASE!!!

Ok so I have a dd whos name is Chloe and a ds who is Alfie we're having another boy and we cant decide on a name at all!! I want a 'cute' name and Im not sure if it should end in 'ie' to go with the others or not.

Looking forward to your response and I'll add a thankyou now!!!:flower:

Hey Ladies,

You both have been sent Your Personalized Name Requests via Private Message!

Sarah xx :hugs::flower:

Thanks for the name list. I'm going to show my hubby tonight.

Hi hun!

We are Portuguese and would love a "latin-sounding" name for a girl! Ie. Italian or Spanish. I like names that can't be shortened or that people don't have to conjur up a nickname for; ie. four letter names etc (though it totally doesn't have to be at all! Just not too many syllables IYKWIM?!) I love the letter L but it does not necessarily have start with a L eitherl!!!

Our son's name is Luca-Miguel, however we all just call him Luca! Miguel was after my late father so in honour we double-barrelled his name. I love it and was hoping for something that I'd fall in love with just as much for a little girl.

I loved Leyla (spelt that way), Isla or Grace but have since gone off them. Hubby loves Mia Giovanna but I'm not keen on Mia!

Oh and our surname is Correia, pronounced Cor-ray-ya.

If you could give me a few suggestions I'd be grateful :flower: x

be lovely if you could help me on a boys name im really struggling, i already have a boy called harvey daniel and i want something different like harvey, not to unusual and not too common, our surname in green be lovely if you could help x thanks

Hi hun!

We are Portuguese and would love a "latin-sounding" name for a girl! Ie. Italian or Spanish. I like names that can't be shortened or that people don't have to conjur up a nickname for; ie. four letter names etc (though it totally doesn't have to be at all! Just not too many syllables IYKWIM?!) I love the letter L but it does not necessarily have start with a L eitherl!!!

Our son's name is Luca-Miguel, however we all just call him Luca! Miguel was after my late father so in honour we double-barrelled his name. I love it and was hoping for something that I'd fall in love with just as much for a little girl.

I loved Leyla (spelt that way), Isla or Grace but have since gone off them. Hubby loves Mia Giovanna but I'm not keen on Mia!

Oh and our surname is Correia, pronounced Cor-ray-ya.

If you could give me a few suggestions I'd be grateful :flower: x

Hey Hun,

Again, sorry for the delay! You have been sent Your Personalized Name Request via Private Message!

be lovely if you could help me on a boys name im really struggling, i already have a boy called harvey daniel and i want something different like harvey, not to unusual and not too common, our surname in green be lovely if you could help x thanks

Hey Hun,

I have your request finished, but you currently do not have enough posts for me to send it via Private Message. I will keep an eye on your post count and send it as soon as I can!

Hi,
Id love help choosing a boys name, i like the name Ralph but not too sure as i cant find a suitable middle name that goes with my surname Wells. For a girl i like Marni. xx

Hi,
Id love help choosing a boys name, i like the name Ralph but not too sure as i cant find a suitable middle name that goes with my surname Wells. For a girl i like Marni. xx

You have been sent Your Personalized Name Request via Private Message!

Cute idea! I'm having a girl, and already have Ella Grace and Evan William. Which name do you think sounds better with those names?

Lila Mae
Lily Mae

or... any other ideas? I do like Mae for the middle name as it's my hubby's grandma's middle name, and I like 2 syllable, 4 letter names. Thanks!

hi,
im having a boy. Surname is Green, we have a dog called Max (whos a very big part of our family). thanks in advance! xx

Hey im hoping you can help me..

We have decided to allow my granny to pick a name as she is dying but she is quite bad now and hasnt chosen, so was wondering if you could help me choose something fitting .. Second name will be Faulkner .. Other childrens names are Joel Sharon & Anna !!

We are very keen to keep the biblical theme ongoing and perhaps Grace in somewhere maybie as a middle name or first name, but would love it to be included as my granny loves the song Amazing Grace so would make me think of her, I would love something Beautiful to remind me of her, but not too common .. look forward to your suggestions as my mind is completly blank at the min .. and thank you in advance for your time xxx

Hey love the idea!

Well I love unique meaningful names...
We love Enolah-Renae for a girl.
But are stuck on boy names... :shrug: Any help? :) x x

Could you pease help me we have picked a boys name but we are stuck with girls.
My Daughter is Eva-jane and we would like something that goes with this name
Thanks
xx

Cute idea! I'm having a girl, and already have Ella Grace and Evan William. Which name do you think sounds better with those names?

Lila Mae
Lily Mae

or... any other ideas? I do like Mae for the middle name as it's my hubby's grandma's middle name, and I like 2 syllable, 4 letter names. Thanks!

hi,
im having a boy. Surname is Green, we have a dog called Max (whos a very big part of our family). thanks in advance! xx

Hey im hoping you can help me..

We have decided to allow my granny to pick a name as she is dying but she is quite bad now and hasnt chosen, so was wondering if you could help me choose something fitting .. Second name will be Faulkner .. Other childrens names are Joel Sharon & Anna !!

We are very keen to keep the biblical theme ongoing and perhaps Grace in somewhere maybie as a middle name or first name, but would love it to be included as my granny loves the song Amazing Grace so would make me think of her, I would love something Beautiful to remind me of her, but not too common .. look forward to your suggestions as my mind is completly blank at the min .. and thank you in advance for your time xxx

Hey love the idea!

Well I love unique meaningful names...
We love Enolah-Renae for a girl.
But are stuck on boy names... :shrug: Any help? :) x x

Could you pease help me we have picked a boys name but we are stuck with girls.
My Daughter is Eva-jane and we would like something that goes with this name
Thanks
xx

You all have been sent Your Personalized Name Requests via Private Message!

Sarah xx
:hugs::flower:

I really need some help bad. We don't know what we are having yet

Surname is Cox and like unique names...Daughter's name is Marley son's name is Jazz. Hubby is from Jamaica so if you could throw that all together and come up with some names that would be fantastic because we are getting nowhere! I like the name London for a girl but not sold on it.

Thanks in advance.

Hey I'm struggling so much on names! we can't decide much on names :/

Babys middle name and last name will be Gomez Bruce...just like my boyfriends. my FIL is Spanish but moved here when he had his kids. so its like Spanish/Scottish! also I know for sure it's a little boy we are having :) I quite like unusual names but bf is going more for Aaron, Kyle etc. please help :) x x

Thank you so much for your suggestions .. There a few on the list that I love !!

Will be sure to come back and tell you of my final decision .. Thanks again :) xx

Hey Again,
I know i wrote to you the other day needing help with a boys name... Well i was pretty certain we was having a baby boy, but my Gender scan tells me im having a little girl. So.. I need your expertise once again.

I all ready love the Names Willow and Marni but wanted to included my mums name into them somehow too which is Nicola, but Willow Nicola and my sirname Wells does not kind of have the kind of ring to it, i was hoping for.

Thanks again in advance, what you do is amazing.
Simone xxx

I really need some help bad. We don't know what we are having yet

Surname is Cox and like unique names...Daughter's name is Marley son's name is Jazz. Hubby is from Jamaica so if you could throw that all together and come up with some names that would be fantastic because we are getting nowhere! I like the name London for a girl but not sold on it.

Thanks in advance.

Hey I'm struggling so much on names! we can't decide much on names :/

Babys middle name and last name will be Gomez Bruce...just like my boyfriends. my FIL is Spanish but moved here when he had his kids. so its like Spanish/Scottish! also I know for sure it's a little boy we are having :) I quite like unusual names but bf is going more for Aaron, Kyle etc. please help :) x x

Hey Again,
I know i wrote to you the other day needing help with a boys name... Well i was pretty certain we was having a baby boy, but my Gender scan tells me im having a little girl. So.. I need your expertise once again.

I all ready love the Names Willow and Marni but wanted to included my mums name into them somehow too which is Nicola, but Willow Nicola and my sirname Wells does not kind of have the kind of ring to it, i was hoping for.

Thanks again in advance, what you do is amazing.
Simone xxx

You have all been sent Your Personalized Name Request via Private Message!

Sarah xx :hugs: :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->