Personalized Name Requests Available For You

Hi there, i am looking for a girls name. Love the names Natalie, Lena, Coco, Eva (ee-vah, not eh-vah), Meela, Cora, Mercedes, Eliza, Shiloh, Iris, Mischa, Willow, etc. Last name is xxxxxx I like names that are not common (in the USA). I want something different but also very very girly (since i have two boys). I have two boys and their names are Ixxxxh xxxxxx (was after DHs late grandfather) and Exxxxt xxxxxxx. I like uncommon biblical names, very girly names, uncommon names. Just anything different. Im open to other ethncities and cultural names as well. Thanks hun :flower:

Hi there.
I am looking for both a girl's and boy's name.
We have one choice for a girl which we both love, but want a back-up in case baby doesn't look like this name...Mia (middle name would be Alanis, for any girl's name we choose)
For boys, I have fallen in love with Adrian. My OH loves Darius. We both like each others' choices, but don't love them. So we are kind of stuck, because we don't even have one name we both love! Middle name for a boy would be Kai. We would like to come up with two first names to have a choice when we get a look at baby!
A couple of important things:
1. Name must be pronounceable in both French and English.
2. Our names are Monika and Francois, so nothing that sounds too similar to our own names.
3. Last name is Trudel (Triu-dell)
4. We like unusual names, or ones that aren't popular, but nothing that would get the kid ridiculed.
Other names we like....girls: arielle, keara (pronounced key-a-ra), dakota, aria, eden; boys: finley, darian, quinn, finn, matteo, pheonix

Hi there, i am looking for a girls name. Love the names Natalie, Lena, Coco, Eva (ee-vah, not eh-vah), Meela, Cora, Mercedes, Eliza, Shiloh, Iris, Mischa, Willow, etc. Last name is Kirsch (kerr-sh) I like names that are not common (in the USA). I want something different but also very very girly (since i have two boys). I have two boys and their names are Isaiah Joseph (Joseph was after DHs late grandfather) and Elliot Nehemiah (pronounced nee-uh-MY-uh). I like uncommon biblical names, very girly names, uncommon names. Just anything different. Im open to other ethncities and cultural names as well. Thanks hun :flower:

Hi there.
I am looking for both a girl's and boy's name.
We have one choice for a girl which we both love, but want a back-up in case baby doesn't look like this name...Mia (middle name would be Alanis, for any girl's name we choose)
For boys, I have fallen in love with Adrian. My OH loves Darius. We both like each others' choices, but don't love them. So we are kind of stuck, because we don't even have one name we both love! Middle name for a boy would be Kai. We would like to come up with two first names to have a choice when we get a look at baby!
A couple of important things:
1. Name must be pronounceable in both French and English.
2. Our names are Monika and Francois, so nothing that sounds too similar to our own names.
3. Last name is Trudel (Triu-dell)
4. We like unusual names, or ones that aren't popular, but nothing that would get the kid ridiculed.
Other names we like....girls: arielle, keara (pronounced key-a-ra), dakota, aria, eden; boys: finley, darian, quinn, finn, matteo, pheonix

Hey Ladies,

You both have been sent Your Personalized Name Requests via Private Message!
If you need any more help, please feel free to message me again!!

Sarah xx :flower: :hugs:

Oooooo , Im in desperate need of a baby name! Baby is unknown , We already have two girls Our 5yr old is Bella-Rose & Our 9 Month old is Briha ( Bre-Ha ). Im really stuck on if its another girl if I should keep it a "B" Name or do something different??? Everyone reffers to our girls as " The Beautiful B's " & I have No idea where to even start for a boy!!! Our last Name is Olson & We would like either Darryl Or Joesph as a middle name . For a girl there is no middle name picked .

Hi hun:)
We'd really like help with girls names please:thumbup: I already have a son called Noah Anthony. Our surname is Shore. I like traditionaly type names but not something too common?
Any suggestions would be great thanks x:flower:

Me please! :)

Im 28 weeks pregnant with my 2nd little boy. My 1st born is an Angel in the sky and is called Jordan McKenzie Lee Graham. This baby's surname will be James as my boyfriend has since changed his last name due to personal preferences regarding his Dad etc.
We did have the name Shayden for our boy as its uncommon but not too unusual and the same reason we liked Theo, but now we feel both names aren't right or us. I found the names Tyler & Harley which I like.

It's tradition in my boyfriends family to have 2 middle names as well... I wouldn't mind a more traditional middle names like William for example... I love the name Joshua as well but nephew is called Joshua.

Any help would be amazing :flower:

Hiii
We're having a girl who we are calling Nova, but we are struggling to come up with a middle name.
I like fairly unusual names but am open to any suggestions. Her surname will be Cameron, and all we really want is something cute and girly that goes well with first and last name. No sibling names to worry about :)
Would really appreciate any input - Thanks, Rachel x

Oooooo , Im in desperate need of a baby name! Baby is unknown , We already have two girls Our 5yr old is Bella-Rose & Our 9 Month old is Briha ( Bre-Ha ). Im really stuck on if its another girl if I should keep it a "B" Name or do something different??? Everyone reffers to our girls as " The Beautiful B's " & I have No idea where to even start for a boy!!! Our last Name is Olson & We would like either Darryl Or Joesph as a middle name . For a girl there is no middle name picked .

Hey Hun,

I have done your Personalized Name Request, however you do not have enough posts for me to be able to send you a Private Message. I will keep an eye on your post count and send your request through as soon as I am able to!

Thanks Sarah xx :flower::hugs:

Hi hun:)
We'd really like help with girls names please:thumbup: I already have a son called Noah Anthony. Our surname is Shore. I like traditionaly type names but not something too common?
Any suggestions would be great thanks x:flower:

Me please! :)

Im 28 weeks pregnant with my 2nd little boy. My 1st born is an Angel in the sky and is called Jordan McKenzie Lee Graham. This baby's surname will be James as my boyfriend has since changed his last name due to personal preferences regarding his Dad etc.
We did have the name Shayden for our boy as its uncommon but not too unusual and the same reason we liked Theo, but now we feel both names aren't right or us. I found the names Tyler & Harley which I like.

It's tradition in my boyfriends family to have 2 middle names as well... I wouldn't mind a more traditional middle names like William for example... I love the name Joshua as well but nephew is called Joshua.

Any help would be amazing :flower:

Hiii
We're having a girl who we are calling Nova, but we are struggling to come up with a middle name.
I like fairly unusual names but am open to any suggestions. Her surname will be Cameron, and all we really want is something cute and girly that goes well with first and last name. No sibling names to worry about :)
Would really appreciate any input - Thanks, Rachel x

Hey Ladies,

You all have been sent Your Personalized Name Requests via Private Message! If you need any more help, please feel free to message me again!!

Sarah xx :hugs::flower:

Hi!

We are having a boy and are struggling to pick a name....

We both like names that are a bit unusual but not enough to cause him trouble in latter life.

I have 2 boys already called Jamie and Luis. My DH doesnt want a name that starts with J or L.

Our surname is Perry and his middle name will be Lee.

Thank you :flower:

o i love this!!!

we are italian and would maybe like an italian name in middle or first. we also what to someone how fit the name anne/anna in the name bc of my late mil.

nothing too trendy. thanks so much!

looking for girls name
Surname is Jones
Nothing that starts with a J for first name as middle name is: Joyce

Names we like but cant quite get right: Ellie, Blake, Shae and Tessa.
thank you!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Hun,

I have done your Personalized Name Request, however you do not have enough posts for me to be able to send you a Private Message. I will keep an eye on your post count and send your request through as soon as I am able to!

I think i did it hahaha :happydance:
Still getting the hang of this!!

Hey Hun,

I think i did it hahaha :happydance:
Still getting the hang of this!!

Yay!!! Sent you Your Personalized Name Request via Private Message!

Hi!

We are having a boy and are struggling to pick a name....

We both like names that are a bit unusual but not enough to cause him trouble in latter life.

I have 2 boys already called Jamie and Luis. My DH doesnt want a name that starts with J or L.

Our surname is Perry and his middle name will be Lee.

Thank you :flower:

o i love this!!!

we are italian and would maybe like an italian name in middle or first. we also what to someone how fit the name anne/anna in the name bc of my late mil.

nothing too trendy. thanks so much!

looking for girls name
Surname is Jones
Nothing that starts with a J for first name as middle name is: Joyce

Names we like but cant quite get right: Ellie, Blake, Shae and Tessa.
thank you!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Ladies,

I have sent you all Your Personalized Name Request via Private Messages!

If you need anymore help, feel free to let me know!

Im available for the next few hours to do some Personalized Name Requests if anyone is interested!

Feel free to Private Message me, or reply to this thread!

Go on then :) Can i have a girls and boys name request firt and middle name thank you :)

I like names that I do not know anyone with that name,lol. When I hear a name I associate it with that person. My oldest is Bryce Wesley which I adore, the next Is Jessica Ellen.....my ex's family (& him) insisted on Jessica so not my favorite but Ellen was my grams name so I love that, next is Chelsie Nichole then last Cayden James which wasn't popular before I used it now I hear it everywhere :( , James is common but after my dad.

So I have nothing for a girl & that is what we are really hoping for. I like "girly" names. For a boy I am using the middle name of Isaac but if all else fails I will use it for a 1st name, it is after hubby's pap :) I was thinking Lincoln Issac but for some reason worry about others not liking it :(

I'm looking for boy names! I'm having a horrible time coming up with boy names. The middle name will be Adrian (even though I don't really like it - it's for family members). The first names I do like are Zachary, Thomas and Matthew. Other names I think are okay are Benjamin and Brandon. I like older names, some what 'strong male names.' I need something the OH will agree on lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->