Perth

Angel21

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
Hiya.....We are moving to Perth in 4 and a half weeks time, with our 2 year old boy, Joseph.
Anyone out there in Perth? We'll be staying in Yokine to begin with, then somewhere south of the river :flower:

Hiya :wave:

How did the big move go? :shrug:

Hope you are settling in OK :flower:

Hiya, lovely to hear from you. We fly out on Wednesday, it's crazy here at the moment, too much stuff (or too few cases!):wacko:

Are you in Perth? :flower:

Hiya, lovely to hear from you. We fly out on Wednesday, it's crazy here at the moment, too much stuff (or too few cases!):wacko:

Are you in Perth? :flower:

Oh wow! :coolio: Wednesday ~ How are you feeling? :wacko:

Wishing you a safe flight :plane:

We are in the Uk at the moment & emigrating in November, when my youngest will be just under a year & I will be about 7 months pregnant!!! :baby::wacko::baby::wacko:

Hi Ladies

I am a Perthy or Perthite or what ever you want to call us. Welcome.

I have a 3 year old and live quite centrally to Perth in Rivervale.

If I can be of any help pointing you in the right direction let me know.

Cat

Hi to both of you! We have arrived and are still getting sorted. We are staying in Yokine for now, but have already got a long term rental sorted in Wellard :thumbup:
We are exhausted, but are getting there. I start work next Wednesday :wacko:
The flight really wasn't as bad as expected, Joe slept for 5 hours on the frist flight and 2 hours on the second! :sleep: Singapore was HOT!

Will be about with updates, or asking advice......:flower:

Hi to both of you! We have arrived and are still getting sorted. We are staying in Yokine for now, but have already got a long term rental sorted in Wellard :thumbup:
We are exhausted, but are getting there. I start work next Wednesday :wacko:
The flight really wasn't as bad as expected, Joe slept for 5 hours on the frist flight and 2 hours on the second! :sleep: Singapore was HOT!

Will be about with updates, or asking advice......:flower:

Great to hear from you ~ Good luck with settling in :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"