Pessary for yeast infection? TMI.

Yazz_n_bump

Me, Fiancé & Jack! :)
Reaction score
The doc is prescribing me a pessary for my yeast infection, (told me on the phone cos i've tried everything else n it wont go away so he told me he'll do that and that to pick up the prescribition at 4pm.)
However I've heard pessaries SOFTEN the cervix? Is this true?!?
Is it safe to use? :/
I want the yeast infection to bugger off as i've had it for nearly a month but i don't want to soften my cervix. :|

These pessaries must be fine in pregnancy, because I've been prescribed and used one, in all of my pregnancies! I've never had any problems and have never heard of canestan pessaries softening the cervix. I would definitely use it hun, they work very quickly! xx

These pessaries must be fine in pregnancy, because I've been prescribed and used one, in all of my pregnancies! I've never had any problems and have never heard of canestan pessaries softening the cervix. I would definitely use it hun, they work very quickly! xx

Thank you, must be a different kind of pessary! I really want to use it as everyone says they work within 24 hours and to me that sounds bloody blissful!
I need to stop using google lol!

I had them in my first pregnancy and this. The pessaries you must have read about must be the hormone ones to induce labour?
Don't worry, it will give you great relief!

I was plagued with yeast infections in my second trimester, docs gave me a pessary and it cleared it up. when my mum was induced with my little bro 2 years ago they used a prostaglandin pessary, ones for yeast infections are totally different, dont worry it about it. youre quite safe to use the one theyve given you lol

xx

I used canesten at about your stage and I was fine :)

i used one just the other day and everything is fine :)
hope ur feeling beta soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"