Peter Andre

Midnight_Fairy

New baby J
Reaction score
Oh boo hoo he was in my local village this morning by the ferry :( we went to the ferry (without knowing he was there lol) but missed him anyway booo

aww no how gutting, i do have an ickle soft spot for him lol!:haha:

ive always had a soft spot for him too, i remember he came to our school once lol

Aww no what a shame you missed him :(

He was at our local asda a while back, but I didn't know until I saw people posting it on Facebook, so I missed him too.

Oh, I do love a bit of Peter Andre :cloud9:.... Lol, I had his posters up on my wall when he was famous with mysterious girl ( I was only 14!) :cloud9:

Saw him at lakeside shopping centre.... Gorgeous in the flesh :cloud9:

Oh,gutted:(
He is a little yummy;)

he has a house about 10 mins from me here in cyprus - never bumped into him in the supermarket tho :S lol

Oh noo guys, I find him SO annoying! He just comes across as a sympathy seeker! I think he does a better job with his kids than Jordan though!!! At least they have some stability in their lives.

Hey was at newlook in Southampton the other day!

Oh noo guys, I find him SO annoying! He just comes across as a sympathy seeker! I think he does a better job with his kids than Jordan though!!! At least they have some stability in their lives.

Me too! I find him boring! Katie is much more entertaining although he's a really good dad, and I would like to see him in the fleshn:winkwink:

Me too! I find him boring! Katie is much more entertaining although he's a really good dad, and I would like to see him in the fleshn:winkwink:

I dont watch his show or anything, I just think he is fit and was my teenage crush hehe

Aw boooo! I don't fancy him at all but think he seems like a lovely guy. Would love to meet him :)

He drives me potty - i wouldnt go across the road to see him - lol - sowwwyyy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->