peter kay's britains got the pop factor

Mrs-N

Mummy to Joshua James
Reaction score
is anyone watching this on itv1?

what you think of it.

i cant believe the language on it for it to be on earlier than 9.

i reckon the papers are gonna slaughter it.

its ok.........thought it would be funnier and more peter kay

yeah i thought it was mostly peter kay.

i thought it would be like little clips or a sketch show.

dont you think the language at the begining abit bad to say it started at 8.

surly kids will be watching it.

they didnt even warn that it had some swearing in it

I'm not too impressed tbh, the language is a bit strong for the time, my 9year old sister doesnt go bed till half 8, and with that kind of language, I would be horrified if she saw it

i bet alot of people will complain about it.

I didn't notice the language lol, wasn't loving the women falling off the stool and being picked up !

I didnt get it so after 5 mins i went and got in the bath

I have to say that I haven't noticed any language. I've been too busy laughing!:blush:

I must be warped because this is totally my sense of humour, and I pmsl when the woman fell off the stool! :blush::rofl::rofl:

i dont blame you polo.

when it shew a bloke audition one of the judges said somthing about a blow job. (at like 8.15)

i dont blame you polo.

when it shew a bloke audition one of the judges said somthing about a blow job. (at like 8.15)

oh yeh!!

they have more crazy people on the real x factor!

My hubby is sitting watching it and chuckling away.....me on the other hand I have called my Dad and followed it at the same time and I gotta say its not my cup of tea and think I might have sniggered a few times. Dont get me wrong I like Peter Kay but dont really like Cat plus I just dont find it very funny I guess.

Oh well each to their own.

Plus yeah bit dodgey for 8pm.

i love peter kay but i just didnt find it funny.

i thought it was ment to be a piss take and i didnt think it was.

it would of been much better if it was just little snippets.
in the adverts it show some good clips so i tuned in thinkingit was gonna be good but i was completely wrong.

I personally didn't find it funny.. Couldn't quite work out if it was meant to be humorous or serious....

I have to say that I haven't noticed any language. I've been too busy laughing!:blush:

I must be warped because this is totally my sense of humour, and I pmsl when the woman fell off the stool! :blush::rofl::rofl:

No same here I thought it was quality

xxx

I didnt really 'get' it. And yeah he said 'shitting a brick' at about 8.30

No same here I thought it was quality

xxx

I have been giggling all the way through!

Just nearly wet myself at Cat Deeley and "F***ing shut up"

It's televisual marmite... you either love it or hate it

lol im not sure! ive sat through it i think I was expecting too much

n ot bothered to watch it, im guessing its no loss then x x

I thought it was one of the funniest things I have watched in a very long time. It's exactly my sort of humour and me and h2b were in tears (and pain) throughout most of it!

And they did warn before it came on that it contained strong language.

:rofl: It was not suitable to put it on at the 8pm mark but they did a repheat later that night so they should of just stuck to the late time because of kids really as it was not for kids with the swearing ,

But i love peter kay and he had me :rofl: so i found this very funny
and others have been asking me did i watch it cause they found it :rofl:

The mother at the end in the wheelchair when she was saying fuckin move i cant see :rofl: :rofl: omg he cracks me up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->