Peterborough Meet Thursday 22nd April Hampton.

lesleyann

Mummy
Reaction score
Just thinking it would be nice to have a meet for anyone who lives around here.

I always find the other meets i come across to be ages away and on a day i could not make anyway lol

Just something like a coffee meet in town or something? Or shopping in kiddicare they have a cafe to.

anyone can come really from anywhere just thought it would be nice to have a meet near the few of us who ive seen that live here.

Can work out a month ect once we have a few people who want to :thumbup:

OK so edit for anyone new to read this.

Date 22nd Time 11:30am, Left to discuss if we are meeting at kiddicare or in tesco extra.

Attending

Lesleyann
amylw1 Possible Depending on older chidlren

Hiya :)
I live in March, and im often going to Peterborough.
So id be up for a meet xx

Id poss be up for it depending on where and which day you guys go for but im a little further away than others so i'll see what you guys come up with

Well id 100% say a weekend just need you input ladies as to what to do?

Coffe and a trip around town, Kiddie care and coffee? or somethign totally different.

Once we have worked out where we need to set a date as i said before weekend would be better for most since people who work or dont drive and Need OH's to take them places ect

kiddicare for a coffee great idea :)
spesh as i only live over the road woop lol

Im up for this too.only takes me half an hour to get to kiddicare,or I know peterborough pretty well if we met in the centre?!
I would actually prefer weekday,but can do weekends too if thats what is decided.although kiddicare will be heaving on a saturday,wouldnt it?

id prefer a weekday too if im honest... and yeah it will be heaving on a saturday - it always is! spesh as its closed on a sunday, stupid idea that is!!

and it is always pretty dead in the week - which means the chips are usually cold :-( not good lol.

I dont mind either way, though i can only come 1 in every 3 Saturdays a month due to work commitments, Mondays and Thursdays are best for me

ok so we will do a week day never thought about saturdays being packed :haha:

So how about maybe meeting up near the key on the river side for a slow walk along the river bank to a coffe shop ?

cannot think of coffe shop names to name any :haha:

Ok,i thought I knew peterborough pretty well but I didnt know there was a river :rofl: OH is now trying to explain to me where it is and I havnt a clue where he is on about.turns out I only know two roads in and around peterborough.lol!!
Kiddicare in the week is always dead.never eaten in the cafe though so cant comment on the temp of their chips.but I can imagine.lol!! If the weather is good then it would nice to go for a stroll though?!

i dont know much in peterborough though i do know kiddicare and im not fussed what day, weekdays are good tho but not bothered tbh.x

Ok so how about this a Thrusday, Meet up in Tesco Extra(Hampton) at the caffe ? got some shops in there a few different places to sit and eat/drink and i believe you can also walk to kiddiecare from there if we wished to go across?

Its good for car parking it has a bus go to it for those using public transport.

Sounds good :thumbup: although I dont think I fancy crossing that main road to get to kiddicare,or is there somewhere to pass underneath?!

there is an underpass yeah
:)

what time is this all happening then?

how far away is peterborough from tattershall lincolnshire ??? if its about an hour i might be able to come ................. my only problem is i have slight social anxiety so my hubby would possibly be there too , would that be a problem ??

hi,

there is only 1 problem with tesco hampton - any groups bigger than 6-7ppl (including adults) tend to be followed by security and/or asked to split up. my husband used to be on security there.

weekdays are good for me but it depends on time as i have to get back to get 2 monsters from school at 3pm = so would have to leave by 1:30-1:45pm as its a bus back to town and then another bus back home.

hi,

there is only 1 problem with tesco hampton - any groups bigger than 6-7ppl (including adults) tend to be followed by security and/or asked to split up. my husband used to be on security there.

ive never had any problems there...

could always go across to the hampton pub just at the back of the car park. if anyone has toddlers there is a play area there

Ok so we will meet in hampton and can always go across to the pub ect We just need a date??

How about the 18 or 25th should be a bit better weather than now lol ? Then anyone got an idea on a time?

Wallace272,i dont know how long it would take you to get there but its really easy.just straight down the a1 then its about 5mins up the road (dont come off at the a47,come off at the next junction.not sure what road it is).and I have no problem with your oh being there,cant speak for everyone though!! :)
Lesleyann,can you put a poll on the OP with those dates?and maybe a couple of others too,just in case?!
I personally can do any date!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->