Petite Ladies - When do they you show?

missykrissy

Reaction score
Hi,

I was wondering when do you petite ladies start to show?

I am 4'11 and weight 105-110 lbs (it varies all the time) and I am 11 weeks preggo now. All i get is after dinner a big bloat but when i wake up the next morning everything is gone!

I heard that petite ppl start to show earlier because there is not much room inside...but it's not the case for me :nope: Is it normal?

Well...I am 5'3 and before I got pregnant with my first, weighed about 106 and didn't start to show until I was around 14 weeks. Was all bloat before then lol this time I am starting out weighing a bit more but hoping to pop a little sooner lol hope you get your baby bump soon!! :)

I'm 5'1'' and was about 125 prepregnacy and I'm still only showing just a little bit.

I'm 5'2'' 115 pre pregnancy and I already have a little bump and I'll be 13 weeks on Thursday. It varies from person to person. But I think the average is anywhere from 12-18 weeks, mostly around the 15-16 week mark. I popped soon, although I attribute some of it to bloat lol.

Hmm looks like it's a myth that petite shows earlier! LOL

I can't wait to have a lil bump bump bump!!!

i have a bump, i was 125 and im 5'5'' im now like 133 lol and have a pretty decent bump for my weeks...its hard too, it doesnt feel like bloat, even tho im sure part of it is

I am the same size as you. This is my 2nd child. With my first, I really started to show, not just bloat, around 14-15 weeks. Right now all I've got is evening bloat! Not too pretty, haha.

Idk. :shrug: But with DD I was 5'4" and I think 115 Prepregnancy and I didn't start getting a real bump until about 4 months.

I'm 5'1 and I was 122 at 6 weeks, I'm 12 + weeks now and I have ate more since finding out purely because I was dieting before but my belly just looks like its podgy lol! I'm trying to convince myself it's baby podge but I'm not too sure! I know with your first you show later so hopefully a few more weeks it'll be bloat and then bump :) x

Thanks you girls for all the info!! I can't wait to start taking pictures of my lil bump!!

Yea someone also told me for 1st time pregnancy. It would take a while to show...

Patience is key!! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"