Petite star zia vs quinny zapp and also a cheap linky!

kodi

Reaction score
here -

https://www.nurseryvalue.com/reworked/petite-star-zia-jet-black-inc-footmuff-reworked.aspx

i just feel the need to share that as a friend purchased one and it is brand new !
thats a bargain with free postage, they just have to say "reworked" as they are customer returns and MOST are actually returns because of a change of mind, not a fault!

also, if you're contemplating like i was over a zapp and a zia (don't do what i did and buy the zapp first then the zia :dohh:)

try them - i really dislike the zapp compared with the zia, isla barely fitted on the tiny seat, the zia she is comfy as anything!:flower:

Zia gets a :thumbup: from us!

Weird you should post this as I have just bought a reworked zia+ in Navy blue from Nursery Value this afternoon.
It cost me £62. (about the same amount that a used one goes for on Ebay :wacko:)

My reason for buying it was because I HATE my Zapp!!
To be fair, I didn't buy the zapp. It was given to us by a neighbour, and served me well as a car seat frame, but my hatred of it started when I put the seat unit back on.
It doesn't recline and Daniel always looks so uncomfy when he is trying to nap in it.
I also hate the way it folds up and down. Not the easiest thing to do, and my mum found it practically impossible with her arthritis!

I cannot wait for my Zia to arrive :happydance:

Zia all the way for us i tried the zapp in a shop and it was too high i wasnt comfy when i was pushing it xx

i HATE my zapp, ours was given to us by MIL as a gift, feel dead awful about the situation :/ x

We bought a reworked Zia and it looked brand new, it had one tiny scratch on the frame under the seat (which i'm never gonna see) and that was it, the footmuff etc came in sealed bags and all new wheels....Bargain in my opinion for just over £60. :thumbup:

I have a zapp and its a love hate relationship.

Love how small it is. Love how easy it is to push. Love how much space it doesn't take up in the boot!

Hate how LO is always slouched in it. Hate how it doesn't lay back...at all!!! Hate how it doesn't have anywhere to put anything! Hate how he will rarely fall asleep in it as he is pratically upright so just moooaaans!

I wish I had got a zia instead!

Zia or Maclaren is my battle at the minute :rofl:

I have quite a chubby toddler (he's about 95th percentile) but want one that will last him even with occasional use only up until he's 3 or so!

Maclaren seems sturdier more room for shopping etc and I've fallen in love with one of them but it's over £200 and the Zia is less than half the price (bonus) has pretty good reviews but looks a bit flimsy and small with no room for shopping.

I just ordered a Zia+ of nursery value - I already have a city bug and carry cot from them - both reworked. The carry cot was MINT condition and LO loves it - best thing we ever bought. The bug had two tiny scratches where you put the wheels on and I mean tiny and no cup holder. I love my bug but need a small buggy for when I got out in my friends car and for travelling etc.. so didn't want to spend a fortune so went for a reworked zia.

Nurseryvalue have a facebook group and they post stock updates on friday of the reworked stuff that will be going up for sale on there site that day... very handy if you are after something like a Kurvi (which they only get a few in and they sell really quickly always loads of people wanting them) the facebook group also has a page with discount codes on.

I love nursery value have always had brilliant service and fab items (I am a tight wad and always go for the free delivery and both times the item has been delivered 2 days later!).

Am really hoping my Zia will be here monday (I went for Zia over zapp cause firstly the price and secondly I wanted a lie back one. I was at a mates she has a zia her friend who was there has a zapp she did nothing but slag of the zapp and said if I could wait a couple of months I could have hers free as she hates it that much! in total contrast to my mate who loves her zia).

I love our zia, my only gripe is the back support, doesnt seem to be high enough. But if they made doubles id stil bite petite stars hand off!!! :D

I wish I'd seen this before I bought a second hand Luna Mix :dohh: I have a Zapp, didn't pay much for it, but for a tenner more I could have had a Zia and I really really hated the Zapp at first. I didn't think I'd be so bothered about not being able to recline, but it really bugs me and I hate the way she slumps in the seat, although this is much less of a problem now than when I first put her in it at nine months. Must not buy one. MUst not buy one. I could buy one and sell the Zapp...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->